Taylor Caniff and Dillon Rupp: Dirty ~Requested~

This is for Faith!
Faith's POV
Taylor, Dillon, and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. We do everything together and are inseparable.
It was a rainy Friday night, and we always have a movie might with junk food at my house. We were watching Pitch Perfect, laughing our asses off.
The thunderstorm outside got super intense, but we hardly noticed. We were too busy laughing at the Innuendoes. Right before Jesse and Becca's kiss, the power went out and every house in the neighborhood was pitch black.
"Well...this sucks..." Dillon said, turning on the flash light on his phone.
"I'll go get some flashlights." I said.
Living in Houston, I'm always prepared for a storm-caused power outage. I found my way to the kitchen and pulled out my emergency kit from under the sink. I grabbed 3 flashlights and a camping lantern.
I brought it back to the living room and turned them all on.
"So, what should we do now?" I asked.
Dillon and Taylor looked and each other and Taylor whispered something to him. Dillon smirked and nodded.
"Oh god..." I said, regretting I asked.
These boys are horny as fuck. Not to say I don't like it...
"Threesome!!!" they both yelled.
"You're kidding right?" I asked.
"C'mon!" Dillon said, lightly punching my arm.
I thought about it...They're my best friends, but I've kissed both of them before, had an intense back out with Taylor, and always grind on them at parties. I mean...they're hot as much as they are horny...
"Fine." I said.
Dillon immediately started making out with me while Taylor unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. He started to run my through my blue lace panties.
Dillon licked my lips, so I let him in. We explored each other's mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taylor taking off his t-shirt and basketball shorts. Damn...Abs Central...He pulled off my panties and shoved 3 fingers in me. I moaned into the kiss.
Dillon pulled away, taking off his shirt and shorts and my tank-top.
"Get on your hands and knees." Taylor said, pulling his fingers out of me.
Dillon got off me and I assumed the position.
They both took off their boxers and boy was I surprised...THEY WERE HUGE!
Taylor grabbed a condom from his shorts and slid it onto his length. He pounded into me making me moan in pleasure.
Dillon put himself at my mouth, and I took him in. He moaned and threw his head back. Taylor's thrusts started getting faster and harder, making me moan on Dillon's length.
I felt Dillon twitch and he soon released his liquids into my mouth. I swallowed and we made out until Taylor and I came, which wasn't long after Dillon did.
They switched spots, Dillon at the back and Taylor in the front. Dillon put on a condom too, and I put Taylor in my mouth. Dillon pounded into me, making me scream. This caused vibration around Taylor's length, which he loved.
"God this feels so good!" Taylor yelled.
"Fuck Faith you're so tight!" Dillon moaned.
I didn't both trying to say anything. I just enjoyed this amazing pleasure. This time, Taylor came first. Then me, then Dillon.
They threw away the condoms and we flopped onto the couch.
"So, does this make us Friends with Benefits or something?" Taylor asked.
"Sounds good to me." Dillon said.
"Same. I don't feel like a relationship right now, but you boys are amazing." I said.
We all laughed. Not a minute later, the lights turned back on.
A/N
I hope you liked it Faith!