Aaron Carpenter: ~Dirty~

A/N
I felt like writing this smut because I've recently become obsessed with Aaron and I feel like he doesn't get enough credit. I don't see many smuts about him (even though he's our innocent 17 year old) so I decided to make one! Enjoy!!

Y/N POV
I woke up at 6am, wrapped in my boyfriend of 2 years, Aaron's, embrace. I felt something poking my lower back and giggled.
"Aaron...Babe..." I whispered, shaking him.
"Hmmm..." he said, still almost fully asleep.
"I feel your little...friend..." I giggled again.
"Your fault...I was dreaming about you...And how sexy you were last night.." He said, kissing my neck between pauses.
Last night, Aaron and I gave our virginities to each other. It was so romantic and sweet. I'm so glad it was with him.
"Well, let me help you." I smirked.
I pushed him onto his back and straddled his lap. He graoned as our areas made contact. I smashed my lips onto his, grinding on his growing bulge. He moaned into the kiss, obviously pleasured.
He licked my lips, begging for entrance. I quickly accepted and we explored each other's mouths.
I pulled away and peeled off my huge t-shirt, revealing my bra-less figure. His eyes went wide and started groping my breasts. All that was left was my panties and his boxers, which were now very tight looking.
He flipped us over, pulling my panties down with his teeth. My breath hitched as he got closer to my dripping core.
"This wet for me baby?" He smirked.
He kissed my clit, making me moan. I bucked my hips forward, wanting more.
"Patience baby, patience." He said teasingly.
He sucked on my clit until he decided to stop teasing. His tongue plunged inside of me, making me scream in pleasure. He worked his magic, making me a moaning mess. I soon felt my high coming.
"B-babe...I'm c-close..." I moaned, shutting my eyes in pleasure.
"Cum for me princess..." he said, his tongue moving faster inside me.
I moaned loudly as I released. He licked me clean and kissed my clit again.
"Your turn now Daddy..." I smirked.
He moaned at his new nickname as I pushed him onto his back.
I groped his package, teasing him just like he did to me.
"Please baby girl..." he groaned, moving his hips around.
I smirked and pulled down his boxers, his large, thick length slapping his abs. I grabbed his shaft and began pumping.
He moaned, throwing his head back.
I kitten licked the tip before taking it into my mouth.
"Fuck Y/N..." he groaned, his breathing increasing heavily.
I bobbed my head back and forth as he moaned loudly, pushing my head down slightly to meet his hip thrusts. I had a good gah reflex, so even when it hit the back of my throat, I kept going.
"God I'm so close baby..." he moaned as I felt him twitch.
I went faster and he moaned loudly, his warm fluids filling my mouth. I took him out of my mouth and cleaned him up, kissing his tip when I was done.
"I need you so bad..." He groaned.
He got up and grabbed a condom from his nightstand. He quickly slid it on and we got into position.
"Ready baby?" He asked.
"So ready Daddy..." I smirked.
He smirked back and thrusted into me. I screamed in pleasure and he started moving his hips faster than ever.
"Damn Y/N you're so freakin tight..." He moaned, pleasure written all over his face.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper into me. I moaned, scratching his back.
"Fuck Aaron, harder Daddy!" I said.
He went even faster and we were moaning, completely overwhelmed with pleasure.
"I'm close Aaron!" I yelled, the familiar feeling returning to me again.
"Me too babe...Let it go." He said.
Not even a second later, I released my fluids onto his length, moaning his name repeatedly.
"Fuck Y/N shit!" He yelled, cumming into the condom.
We rode out our highs and he smiled, kissing me sweetly. I smiled back and he pulled out, throwing away the condom.
"That...was...awesome..." he said, trying to catch his breath.
"I love you so much Aaron Carpenter." I said.
"I love you more Y/N Y/L/N." He said.
We kissed and fell back asleep in each other's arms.

A/N
Aaron's not so innocent as we thought :P First Shawn, now Aaron. We're ruining their innocence people!! Lol hope y'all liked it!!