Teen Pregnancy (6/13)

You guys requested it...so here it is!
Jack G (16): Please let me be dreaming! Please let me be dreaming! Y/N and I made the brilliant choice (note the sarcasm) of having sex with no protection. It was after our date in the back of my car...Romantic right?
She just called me, saying she's pregnant. I'm a wreck....
I can't take care of a kid! I'm only 16! If her parents find out, I'm as good as dead..
"Jack, sweetie! Dinner!" My mom said in a cheerful voice, walking into my room.
I didn't notice I was crying until I felt tear drops fall off my cheeks.
"What's wrong baby?" she asked, her emotion changing from happy to worried.
"I'm sorry Mom..." I said, looking at the floor.
"Tell me Jack. What's wrong?" She asked again, sitting next to me on my bed.
"D-do you love me?" I asked, tearing up again.
"Of course I do. I always will, no matter what. You know that." She said.
"Mom...Y/N is pregnant..." I said, starting to cry.
"What..." she said, totally shocked.
"I'm sorry...We had sex a month ago...I forgot protection...I'm sorry." I said.
"Oh baby. Come here." She said, pulling me into her chest.
"I'm sorry..." I said, crying.
"Shh baby. Everything's gonna be okay." She said.
"She wants to keep it and I'm gonna stay...I'm just so scared..." I said, hiding my face in my hands.
"We'll get through this sweetheart. Just promise you won't let her abort or give up the baby at any point. I'll always be here for you, and so will your Dad." She said with a smile.
"Thanks Mom." I said, smiling back.
Looks like another Gilinsky is on the way...
Taylor (14): I must have super sperm or something cuz we used everything! Condoms, birth control, the after pill.
Y/N and I had sex about 2 months ago, and she took a few pregnancy tests...all positive...
I have no clue what I'm gonna do. We're in 8th grade! We can't take care of a baby!
"What's the matter Taylor? Something seems to be bothering you..." my Dad said.
My Dad, Kelli, Jordan, Tristan, and I were all eating dinner...and I was just picking at the food.
(I know Taylor's situation he told on YouNow, but this is just for the sake of the story.)
"I can't tell you..." I said, not making eye contact with anyone.
"Probably flunked a test or somethin." Jordan said.
"I got a B! But that's not it..." I said.
"Taylor, tell me." Dad said.
"I know what he did, but I'm gonna let him tell you." Kelli said.
"You don't know." I said.
"Oh really? Then let me tell Dad." She said, crossing her arms with attitude.
"No!...Dad?..." I said, finally looking up.
"I'm waiting..." he said.
"I got...I got Y/N pregnant..." I said.
"I knew it. Heard him and Y/N crying on the phone." Kelli said.
"You've gotta be kidding me Taylor..." Dad said.
"I'm not..." I said.
"Did you not use protection?" Jordan asked.
"We did...but apparently it can still happen..." I said.
"Oh my God Taylor..." Dad said, putting his head in his hands.
"I'm sorry..." I said.
"Jordan, Kelli, take Tristan upstairs." He said.
Kelli picked up Tristan out of his high chair and they went upstairs.
"Taylor...I'm very disappointed in you. But, I'm not gonna kick you out or anything. It's my responsibility as your father to help you through everything I can...it's gonna be hard...but we'll get through this." He said.
"I'm so scared...I don't know what I'm doing or how to raise a kid." I said.
"You'll learn. What does Y/N plan on doing?" He asked.
"She wants to keep it. Her family knows, and they're supporting her. " I said.
"That's good. Both sides of the family are helping." He said with a smile.
I smiled back.
Maybe this won't be so bad...
Shawn (13): This can't be happening! This can't be happening!
A "Netflix and Chill" night turned into a "Have Sex Twice with No Protection" night...shocking...
Y/N just told me she's pregnant and she wants to keep the baby. I'm not gonna leave her...but I'm a total wreck.
Father at 13...I don't like the sound of that...
"Shawn, time for bed." My mom said, coming into my room.
I didn't realize I was crying until I felt warm tears fall onto my hands.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked, sitting next to me.
"I did something...and I don't know what to do..." I said, looking at the floor.
"Depends what it is." She said.
"I....I got my girlfriend...p-pregnant..." I said.
"You're joking right?" She asked, her smile slowly fading away.
I shook my head as more tears fell down my face.
"I-I'm sorry Mom..." I said, looking away.
"Oh sweetie. It's gonna be okay. When did this all happen?" She asked, pulling me into a hug.
"About a month ago...you, Dad, and Aliyah went out for the night...I invited Y/N over...and it...it just happened..." I said, wiping away my tears.
My mom sighed and closed her eyes.
"You're positive it's your baby?" She asked.
"Mmhm." I said.
She opened her eyes back up and they were watery.
"Well, the only thing we can do is make sure your baby comes into this family safe and healthy." She said, slightly smiling.
"W-what if I mess up or I can't handle a baby?" I said.
"I'll be there every step of the way to make sure that baby is safe. So will your father and the entire family. What does Y/N want to do?" She said.
"Keep it. Her family doesn't believe in adoption or abortion." I said.
"Good. I don't want my grandchild with anyone expect their real parents." She said, smiling.
I smiled back and we hugged.
A/N
How'd you guys like this group? I might do the rest. Let me know if I should!!
Question of the Day:
Have you ever met or seen any of the guys?
Answer of the Day:
I've met Taylor and seen Shawn in concert.
I'm going to meet Nash and see Jack and Jack, Aaron, and Dillon at Digifest.