He Asks Another Boy For Condoms 3/13

Cam: He asks Jack G
Y/N POV
Cam and I were at the Jacks' house, laughing and having a few drinks. We were planning on spending the night, but I wanted to go up to the room a little early ;).
"Cammy...Can we go upstairs?" I whispered sweetly.
"Why babe? It's only 10." He whispered back.
"Cuz maybe...We can have a little party of our own..." I said with a smirk.
He smirked back. Now he gets it...
"Uh...We're gonna go up to the roon. We're pretty tired." He said.
They all nodded and we walked up from the basement.
"Hold on babe. I'll be back..." He said with a smirk.
His POV
Y/N went upstairs, but I needed a condom.
"Yo G! Come here real quick." I said.
He got up and we went into the hall.
"Shouldn't you be upstairs with your girl?" He teased.
"Trust me...I want to...You uh...Got a condom by any chance?" I asked.
He shook his head with a smirk, reaching into his pocket. He pulled a small package out and handed it to me.
"Make me proud bud." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes with a laugh and ran upstairs to continue with my girl.
Let's just say we were a bit too loud ;D

Nash: He asks Hayes
I was at Nash's house, watching Netflix and cuddling with him. Cuddling turned to kissing and kissing turned into a heavy make out.
"Babe, you wanna do this?" He asked.
"Yeah, do you have a condom?" I asked.
"Shit, be right back." He said.
He buttoned his pants back up and ran upstairs.
His POV
I ran upstairs and went to Hayes' room. I was out of condoms, so hopefully he had one (he's 16 in this preference). I opened the door,  revealing him on his bed and blasting music through his Beats while doing homework.
"Hayes. Hayes. Hayes!" I said, waving my hands in his face.
He took of his headphones.
"What?" He asked.
"You uh....Got a condom?" I asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.
He laughed.
"Seriously! I have Y/N downstairs! You got it or not?" I asked, blushing like crazy.
He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a strip. He ripped one off and tossed it to me.
"Thanks bro!" I said, running out of the room.
I ran back to the couch and continued my fun with Y/N ;)

Matt: He asks Cam
Matt and the guys just got done with a show, and he was all sweaty and hot. Just how I like him...
"Hey baby, you did great out there!" I said, hugging his shirtless figure.
"Thanks babe. I was thinkin about you the whole time." He smirked,  pulling my waist on his.
I smirked back.
"Well...Maybe...You'd wanna...I don't know...Go to your dressing room?" I said, kissing him in between kisses.
He nodded super fast and told me to go there and he'd be there in a minute.
His POV
I ran to Cam, who was talking to Taylor and Shawn, nearly tackling him.
"Dude! Dude!" I said.
"What bro? Damn." He said.
"I got Y/N in my dressing room..." I said.
He smirked and nodded. He reached into his wallet and tossed me the foil package.
"Damn Matt! Finally gonna lose it?!" Taylor teased.
"Oh please, this ain't the first time." I smirked. 
They looked at me, shock written all over their faces, as I walked away like a badass.
Let's just say...Taylor heard how good I make Y/N feel ;)