Hayes Grier: Dirty

*You and Hayes are seniors in High School*
Y/N POV
I was in History class, listening to Ms. Conway blabber on about the American Revolution. Half the class was a sleep. Only a few kids were somewhat paying attention, including me and my boyfriend of 4 years, Hayes.
Hayes sat behind me, and I could tell he was staring at me. I turned around and he bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair. He did this when he was turned on. I smirked and turned back around.
I felt something hit my back, and I saw a note on the floor. It was from Hayes.
Baby, I need you so bad right now. Come tame my monster 😏
I smiled and wrote back.
Meet me in the supply closer in 2 minutes.
"Ms. Conway, can I go to the restroom?" I asked, raising my hand.
"Yes, but hurry back." she said.
I nodded and walked out of the room. I ran to the supply closet across the hall and closed the door. A few minutes later, Hayes knocked and I opened it. I was immediately pushed up against the wall and attacked by a familiar pair of soft pink lips.
"I...need...you...now..." Hayes moaned into the kiss.
I smirked as I felt his boner on my thigh.
He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I quickly accepted and he explored every inch of my mouth.
"Jump." he said.
I obeyed, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held onto my butt for support.
"Babe...get...in...me!" I moaned.
We didn't bother taking off any clothes. I was wearing a skirt, which made things easier.
I unbuckled and unzipped his khaki shorts and reached into his boxers, pulling out his long, erect member. He slid my panties to the side and placed himself at my entrance. He pushed himself in, making me a moaning mess.
"Hayes!" I moaned.
"Shh. Baby, we don't wanna get caught." he whispered.
He thrusted into me, hitting my G-spot each time.
"Right there baby!" I moaned quietly.
"Y/N!" he moaned in the same tone.
He put his face in the crook of my neck and he thrusted harder. I felt a knot in my stomach and knew I was close.
"Baby...I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.
"Me too baby. Let it go." he said.
I came onto his member, making him throw his head back in pleasure. He thrusted 3 more times before cumming.
He pulled out and let me down to the floor. I fixed my skirt while he buckled his pants back.
He looked at me and smiled. We kissed and went back to class.