Taylor Caniff: Dirty

Your POV
I was laying on my bed, being lazy, when I got a text from Cam, who happens to be my best friend.
Cam- All the guys are coming over at 7, wanna come? Taylor will be there ;)
Me- Lol fine, but you better not embarrass me or i'll kick you ass
Cam- chill i won't . see ya later
Me- later
Cam knows I have had a huge crush on Taylor since 8th grade. He always teases me about it, but keeps it a secret.
I looked at my phone and it was 6:15, so I decided to get ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I put on a aqua crop-top, white high waisted shorts, and aqua vans. I put on some eyeliner, blush, and mascara. I straightened my long brown hair and put it in a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth, put on some perfume, and made sure I looked nice. I grabbed my phone and keys, and went downstairs.
I have a roommate, but she's always with her boyfriend.
I went out to my car and drove to Cam's house. I pulled up in the driveway and there were 3 other cars here. I knocked and Carter opened the door.
"Hey Y/N." he said with a smile.
"Hey Carter." I said.
We hugged and went down to the basement were everyone was. Cam, Nash, Matt, Jack, JJ, Taylor, Aaron, and Shawn were playing Call Of Duty.
"Aye it's Y/N!" Cam said, winking at Taylor.
Taylor glared at him. Weird...
Everyone said hey and I sat down.
"This is boring." Nash said after a while.
"You guys wanna play Truth or Dare?" Matt asked with a smirk.
They all cheered except me.
"No. I'm the only girl here and you guys are gonna make me give you a lap dance or something." I whined.
"Not a bad idea." Cam said.
I playfully punched his arm.
"C'mon don't be a wimp." JJ said.
After a few seconds, I finally agreed. We all sat in a circle on the floor. I was between Shawn and Jack.
"Nash truth or dare?" Cam asked.
"Dare." he said.
"Go next door and ask to use the bathroom...in your boxers." he said.
We all started laughing and Nash took off everything except his boxers. We all went upstairs and Nash went next door. An old lady answered the door and she looked surprised. She ended up slamming the door in his face, causing us all to fall to the floor laughing.
We went back inside and Nash put his clothes back on.
"Y/N truth or dare?" Nash said.
"Truth." I said.
"Is it true you like Taylor?"
Fuck you Nash...I can't tell him!!! Not like this!
"I...um...he...um...yes..." I whispered super quietly.
"What? I didn't hear you?" Nash said, when he knew the answer.
I slightly nodded my head and stared at the floor.
"Uh...awkward..." Carter said.
I threw a pillow at him and everyone laughed.
"JJ truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare!" He said.
"I dare you to kiss Nash." I said.
"Hell no!" he yelled.
"That's gross!" Nash said.
"Do it." I said.
JJ groaned. He sighed, kissed his hand, and slapped Nash with it.
"There! I kissed him!" He said, sitting back down.
"That was pathetic!" I said.
"Fine! I dare you to kiss Taylor!" He yelled.
Everyone stopped laughing and just looked at Taylor and I. I looked at him and he blushed. Oh man...
I sat next to him and leaned in. I felt his soft, pink lips meet mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt his hand on my waist.
"Okay! That's enough!" Nash said.
We pulled away and he smiled. I blushed and sat back down.
"Taylor truth or dare?" Matt asked.
"Dare." He said.
"Go take Y/N upstairs for an hour." he said.
Everyone cheered and I blushed. Taylor smiled and stood up. He took my hand and we went upstairs. We went into a spare bedroom and sat on the bed.
"So you like me?" he asked.
I nodded and blushed.
"Since 8th grade." I said.
"Well...I've liked you since 7th..." he said.
I smiled and kissed him. His arms went around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me onto his lap and we were soon making out. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away. He took it off, revealing his perfect abs and v-line. I pulled off my shirt, revealing my blue plush bra. His eyes widened and I felt him get hard under me.
"Excited?" I asked.
He smirked and kissed me again. He flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled down my shorts and threw them somewhere in the room. I pulled down his shorts and he kicked them off. My bra and both of our underwear was off in 2 minutes flat. We decided to skip foreplay.
"You sure you want to do this?" he asked.
I nodded and smiled.
He placed himself at my entrance and slowly pushed in. I winced in pain. He let me adjust and then I nodded. He slowly started thrusting.
Soon, pleasure over came pain and I was a moaning mess.
"Taylor!" I moaned.
It turned him on, because he moaned and went faster.
"God you're so tight Y/N!" He moaned.
I moaned and felt something weird above my area.
"Tay...I'm gon-"
"I know. Me too babe." he said.
He thrusted harder, hitting my g-spot.
"Uhh Taylor!" I moaned.
I came and soon, so did Taylor. We flopped next to each other and he kissed my head.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
"Of course." I said.
"Your hour is up!"
It was Matt, banging on the door. We laughed and he pecked my lips. We quickly got changed and went downstairs. Everyone started whistling and cheering.
I now have the guy of my dreams...
9 Months later, Hazel Natalie Caniff was born.