Teen Pregnancy (3/13)

He tells his parents he got you pregnant as a teen. His POV
I've never seen a preference like this, so why not make one? Tell me if you like them!
Cam(15):
I read the text convo over and over again...
Y/N and I were alone about a month ago and we had sex. I used a condom...but I think it broke. She just told me she's been having morning sickness for about a week and she's 4 days late. I told her to take 2 pregnancy tests...and they were positive...
I'm terrified...I'm only 15! How can I take care of a baby?!
I decided to call my Mom and let her know. I needed some comfort...
Phone Convo
M- Hello?
C- H-hey Mom...I gotta tell you somethin...
M- What's up sweetheart?
C- Remember about a month ago, you and Sierra went shopping and I was at the house by myself for a day?
M- Yes...Why?
C- I uh...invited Y/N over and uh...we did it...
M- Cameron...what are you saying?
C- I'm sorry Mom...*softly cries*...she's pregnant...
M- What...
C- *cries*
M- Oh Cammy...Shhh. Don't cry baby. Why didn't you use protection?
C- I did...but I'm guessing it broke...
M- Shhh. It's okay. We're gonna get through this. I'm always gonna be here for you and that baby. We'll talk more when I get home. Go tell Sierra to pick up Y/N and bring her over.
C- O-okay Mom. I'll see you when you get home.
M- I love you Cam.
C- I love you too Mom...
End of Convo
I sighed and put my head in my hands.
...I'm gonna be a Dad...
Matt(13): Y/N and I had sex about a month ago...and she called me 2 days ago saying she's pregnant...with my baby...
I'm not leaving her...but I don't know what to do...Do we abort it? (A/N: I'd never do that in a million years no matter what age I am.) Do we put it up for adoption? Do we keep it?
I was in the car with my Mom, driving home from school...when I decided to tell her...
"Hey Mom...can I tell you something?" I said rather quietly.
"Sure." She said with a smile.
I know I'm gonna be the one to wipe away her smile...
I started getting teary eyed...and she noticed.
"What's wrong baby?" She said with a worried look.
I started softly crying.
"Tell me sweetie." She said, putting her hand on my knee.
"M-mom...my girlfriend's pregnant..." I said, hiding my face in my hands.
"What?" She said shocked, pulling over to the side of the road.
"I'm sorry..." I cried.
"Oh baby come here..." she said, pulling me into her arms.
I cried into her shoulder...and I knew she was crying too.
"Shh don't cry Matty. It's okay. Why didn't tell me you were having...sex...I could have gotten you protection." She said, rubbing the back of my head.
"It...it just happened..." I said, sniffling.
"Shh it's okay. I'm here for you and that baby. I always will be..." she said.
"I'm sorry Mom..." I said, wiping my face.
"Everything is gonna be okay. Just...promise me one thing..." she said.
I nodded.
"Don't let her abort that baby. Or put it up. We'll raise that baby together. I'm not gonna let you get rid of the baby." She said, crying again.
"Okay..." I said with a slight smile.
Hayes(14): One night...one night...and I just changed my whole life...
Y/N is pregnant and I'm gonna be a Dad...I stole a condom from Nash...but I think it broke...Mom's gonna flip...
I was lying on my bed, and I finally decided to tell her.
"Hey Mom!" I yelled.
"Yeah?" She yelled back.
"Can you come here please?" I said.
I heard footsteps and she finally opened my door.
"I...I need to talk to you...it's pretty serious..." I said, looking at the floor.
"What's wrong? Did you get in trouble at school again?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip.
"No..." I said.
"Did you do something to your brothers?" She asked.
"No Mom...it's...it's worse than that..." I said, starting to tear up.
"Benjamin Hayes Grier! What did you do?" She asked.
"Y/N...I got her pregnant..." I said, starting to cry.
"Hayes...this better be a prank..." she said, rubbing the side of her head with her fingers.
"I'm sorry Mom...I used protection...but it broke..." I said.
"You positive it's yours?" She asked.
"100%. I'm the only guy she's ever been with..." I said.
"Oh Hayes...Come here..." she said, tearing up and holding her arms out to me.
I sniffled and she pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry Mom..." I cried into her shoulder.
"Everything's gonna be okay. What does she want to do with it?" She asked, rubbing my back.
"She won't abort it, that's for sure. But she's not sure if she's gonna keep it." I said.
"Don't let her give it up. Keep that baby and I'll help you the whole way. You can't let that miracle out of your life." She said, looking me in the eye.
"Okay..." I said, sniffling again.
"You're gonna be a great Dad sweetheart...but you should have waited. Well, too late now. All we can do is make sure that baby come into this world as safe and healthy as possible." She said.
I smiled and nodded.
I'm gonna be a Dad in 8 months...
A/N
Tbh, if I told my parents I got pregnant, they'd flip. But, I don't think they'd kick me out lol.
Comment what your parents would do. If you liked it, comment if I should do the rest of the boys!