His Turn Ons

Cam: When You Laugh
You hate your laugh, but Cam finds it extremely sexy. He always tries to make you laugh.
Nash: When You Curse
You don't usually curse, except in bed. When you do curse in public, it reminds him of your moans, begging for him.
Matt: When You Act Smart
You're kind of a nerd, but he finds it extremely sexy when you have your glasses on, studying for a test. You look focused, like when you try to pleasure him.
Carter: When You Act Innocent
You act innocent around people, but in bed, you're an animal. Whenever you try to turn him on, you brush your hand over his crotch, but act like it's an accident. It drives him nuts.
Jack G: When You Lick Your Lips
Jack can't help it when you lick your lips. It's a frequent habit of yours, and Jack loves it. He can't resist your pink, plump lips.
Jack J: When You Rap
For some reason, it turns him on when you try to rap his part in a song. He finds it adorable, but sexy at the same time.
Taylor: When You Steal His Clothes
Whether it's his shirt, hoodie, boxers, or bandana, Taylor can't resist you in his clothes. He loves them on you, but he can't help but want to tear them off.
Shawn: When You Sing
You hate your voice, but Shawn thinks you have the voice of an angel. He loves hearing your voice, whether it's singing...or moaning his name.
Aaron: When You Work Out
Whenever you go to the gym, you always come back sweaty. Aaron finds it hot when you come home in a sports bra and short shorts, sweat glistening off your body. He loves it for some reason.
Hayes: When You Dance
Hayes loves when you dance, whether it's just random to a song, or grinding on him at a party. He thinks you look sexy moving your hips.
Sammy: When You Lick Anything
Whether it's a lollipop, popsicle, or a spoon, he can't resist but think about what that tongue does to him in bed.
Nate: When You Blush
You blush when someone compliments you, and Nate loves when you blush, so he always says things he loves about you. He finds it irresistibly adorable.
Dillon: When You're With Kids
Kids and babies love you because your so sweet, playful, and patient. Dillon thinks you'd be a great Mother, and he tries to make you one every time you guys get freaky.