You Meet His Child From A Previous Relationship P.2

A/N
Again, all the boys are in their mid twenties (23-27)in the preference! Enjoy!
Jack J (25): Jack and I have been dating for 2 weeks now, and he wanted me to meet his 6-year-old son, Caleb. I love kids and when Jack told me he had a son, I was excited. Turns out, Caleb's mom left when he was less than a week old. I felt really bad and really wanted to meet him.
We were going to meet at the park, so I put on a light blue v-neck, black Nike spandex shorts, and blue and black Nikes. I got in my car and drove to the park down the street. I parked and looked for Jack. It wasn't very crowded, so it was easy to find Jack. He was playing catch with a little boy that looks exactly like Jack: blonde hair in a little quiff, bright green eyes, and same smile.
"Y/N!" Jack yelled over to me.
I walked over to them, and Caleb looked confused.
"Hey babe." I said, kissing his cheek.
"Y/N, this is Caleb. Caleb, this is Daddy's special friend, Y/N." he said.
"Hi." he said with a smile.
"You are adorable!" I said.
He giggled and blushed.
"He looks exactly like you." I said to Jack.
"I know. Gilinsky has actually mistaken him for me once." Jack said.
I laughed and started playing with the boys. Caleb is really just like Jack: sweet, funny, and full of smiles.
Taylor (25): Taylor asked me to come over to his house tonight and I was wondering what we were gonna do. We've only been dating for 2 months, so I wasn't sure what was gonna happen.
I drove to his house and rang the door bell. The door opened, but no one was there. I looked down and saw a little girl, probably 3 or 4 years old.
"Daddy! A girl is here!" She yelled.
I heard footsteps and saw Taylor come down with a little boy in his arms, probably around 1 or 2.
"Hey Y/N." he said, kissing my cheek.
"Ewww!" the little girl said, covering her eyes.
"Who are these cuties?" I asked, laughing.
"These are my...kids...That's Evelyn, she's 3 1/2. And this is Chris, he just turned 2." Taylor said.
"They're adorable! I didn't know you had kids." I said as we walked into the living room.
"I wasn't sure how you would react." he said, putting Chris into a playpen while Evelyn started playing with some dolls.
"Well, I think it's awesome. They look just like you, except blue eyes." I said, noticing their bright blue eyes.
"They get it from their M-O-M. She D-I-E-D from C-A-N-C-E-R 1 year ago." he said, looking down.
"I'm so sorry." I said.
"It's okay." he said, holding my hand.
I smiled and kissed him.
"Ewww!" Evelyn said again.
We laughed and played with the kids.
Aaron (23): I've been dating Aaron for about a month now and he says he has someone special for me to meet. I'm guessing it's his parents or a friend. Who else could it be?
I drove to his apartment and knocked on the door. Aaron answered it with...a toddler on his hip?
"Hey babe." he said with a smile.
"Hey Aaron. Who's this?" I asked.
"This is my...daughter. Her name is Leah and she's almost 3." he said.
Leah had brown hair (like Aaron) in two little pigtails, bright green eyes, and a pink pacifier in her mouth.
"I didn't know you had kids." I said as we walked inside.
"I didn't want to scare you off. Her Mom took off a month after she was born." he said, setting Leah down with some toys.
"I wouldn't do that to you." I said, putting my hand on top of his.
He smiled and we kissed.
"Dadda, who dis?" Leah asked, the pacifier slightly muffling her voice.
"This is Daddy's very special friend, Y/N." he said, lifting her up onto his lap.
"She pwetty." she said, looking up at Aaron.
I smiled.
"She is huh?" he said, smiling at me.
We watched some movie and Leah and I grew pretty close.
Shawn (24): I'm super happy because today Shawn is coming over to my house and I get to meet his 5-year-old twins, Logan and Nicole. He said their Mom died giving birth to them, which broke my heart. My mom died giving birth to my younger brother, so I can relate to his kids.
We planned on going swimming, ordering some pizza, then watching movies.
I was making sure the house was ready, when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly walked to the door and opened it. Shawn stood there, but I didn't see any kids.
"Hey baby. Where are the kids?" I asked, looking around.
"Behind me." he said.
At that moment, two little heads popped out. One was a boy and one was a girl, both looked like Shawn, but with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Logan's hair was in a quiff, and Nicole had a long ponytail that went down her back.
"They look like their Mom, but shy like me." he said.
"Hey guys. I'm Y/N." I said, bending down to their level.
"Can you guys say hi?" Shawn asked.
They both lightly waved.
I smiled and let them in. As soon as they saw the pool, they opened up. Logan was such a sweetheart and liked to laugh. Nicole was a girly girl like me, loves pink, shopping, and dresses.
I got along great with the kids, and I could tell Shawn was happy.
Hayes (24): Today I was supposed to go on a date with Hayes, but he canceled last minute and said he was sick. I decided to be a good girlfriend and go take care off him.
I drove to his house and rang the doorbell. I heard crying, but it was a kid's cry.
Hayes opened the door a few seconds later.
"Y-Y/N. What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I was coming to take care of you since you said you were sick. What's going on and who's crying?" I asked.
He sighed.
"I didn't cancel because I was sick. I canceled because...my son is sick..." He said, looking down.
"Wait...You have a son?" I asked, confused.
He nodded.
"I didn't want to scare you off. His Mom didn't want him, so she left after he was born." he said.
"I wouldn't leave you. Can I see him?" I asked.
He nodded and let me in. We walked upstairs into a bright green room. There was a white crib, with a baby boy standing in it. He looked just like Hayes, brown hair and bright blue eyes.
"Y/N, this is Dylan. He's almost 2." Hayes said.
"He's adorable." I said.
"And sick. He had a fever, stuffy nose, and very cranky. Hasn't stopped crying all day." he said.
"Can I try calming him down?" I asked.
"Please." he said.
I picked up Dylan, who was whining, but stopped as soon as he was in m arms. I started rubbing his back. He sniffled and laid his head on my shoulder.
"I think he likes you." Hayes said with a smile.
"I have 2 little brothers and a little sister, I know how to calm down a sick kid." I said.
He smiled and we kissed.