You Meet His Child From A Previous Relationship P.1

All guys are in their mid-twenties for this preference.
Cam: Cam and I have been dating for a little over a month, and today I'm meeting his 2-year-old daughter, Brooke. I've heard she's super cute and sweet.
We were planning on just having a movie night at my house, so I started getting ready.
I took a shower and changed into a lavender v-neck, white jean shorts, and lavender vans. I did my usual make-up and put my long Y/H/C into a high ponytail.
By then, I heard Cam pull up in the driveway.
I ran downstairs and opened the door. I walked out to his car, where Cam was opening the back door.
"Hey babe." I said.
"Hey baby." he said with a smile.
He went into the car and came out with the cutest little girl I've ever seen.
She looked exactly like Cam. She was wearing a purple and white polka-dot shirt, purple leggings, white vans, and a pink pacifier in her mouth.
"Y/N, this is Brooke. Brooke, this is Daddy's special friend." He said, putting her on his hip.
She smiled and waved.
"Hi sweetheart. You are just adorable." I said with a smile.
She giggled and Cam smiled.
I think we'll get along great.

Nash: Nash and I were going to the beach today, where I would meet his 4-year-old son, Nathan.
I love kids, so I was really excited.
I put on my neon green bikini with a white tank top and jean shorts over it. I put my hair in a braid and grabbed my beach bag.
I was going to meet the boys at the beach, so I got in my car and drove there.
I parked and waited for Nash. I saw his car pull up next to mine and he got out.
"Hey baby. I have someone I want you to meet." he said.
I smiled as he went to the backseat. He came out with an adorable little boy on his hip.
He had Nash's bright blue eyes, but he had blonde hair in a little quiff. He had on a blue t-shirt and white and blue swim shorts.
"Y/N, this is Nate. Nate, this is Y/N." Nash said.
Nate hid his head in Nash's shoulder.
"He's a little shy." Nash said.
"Well, I bought Nate a little something that might cheer him up." I said, pulling a little football out of my beach bag.
"Look Nate, a football!" Nash said.
Nate's little head popped up and his face lit up.
"How did you know?" Nash asked as I gave Nate the ball.
"Like father, like son." I said, laughing.
We hung out on the beach and Nate opened up a lot.

Matt: Matt and I have been dating for about 2 months and today he invited me over to his house. He said he had someone for me to meet.
I drove to his house and knocked on the door.
Matt answered.
"Hey babe." he said, pecking my lips.
"Who are is this mystery person?" I asked.
"Victor! Come here please." he called upstairs.
We walked into the living room. I heard little feet running down the stairs. A few seconds later, a mini Matt walked into the living room.
"Y/N, this is my son Victor." Matt said.
"He's adorable. I didn't know you had kids." I said.
"Yeah. He's 4." Matt said.
"Who are you?" Victor asked, tilting his head to the side.
"This is Daddy's special friend I was telling you about." Matt said.
"You're pwetty." Victor said.
"Aw thank you." I said.
He smiled, and looked just like his Daddy.
I played with Matt and Victor and we got along great.

Jack G: Jack said he had a surprise for me and to meet him at the park. We had been dating for almost a month, so I was curious to see what it was.
I drove to the park and looked for Jack. I finally found him...pushing a baby girl in a swing?
"Hey Jack." I said.
"Hey babe. This is...uh...my daughter Mia." he said.
I froze.
"That's your daughter?" I asked.
"Yup. She's almost 2." He said.
"Well, I see where she gets her adorable looks." I said, making Jack laugh.
"You're not mad are you?" He asked.
"No, just a little surprised." I said.
"Sorry, I just didn't want to scare you away." He said.
"You wouldn't have. Where's her mom?" I asked.
"I...uh...I don't know. I was drunk at a party and hooked up with a girl. 9 months later, a baby girl was on my doorstep with a note." He said.
"Oh...sorry...I think it's great you raised her as a single dad. It's kinda sexy actually." I said.
He smirked and we kissed.
Mia ended up being the cutest little baby in the world.

A/N
For all you NigaHiga fans, I have a new book! It's called Love At First Sight {A Nigahiga/RHPC Fanfic}! Please go check it out! Thx!