Hayes Grier: Sweet ~Requested~

This is for Abby!
You and Hayes are in your mid-twenties in this story.
Abby's POV
Hayes had a day off from work today, so he was watching our 3 year old daughter, Peyton, while I worked.
Peyton was a huge Daddy's girl. He was her hero and she looked up to him.
Hayes loves his princess. He's very protective and careful with her, but always makes her smile and giggle.
She's a perfect mix of us, with my long black hair and his bright blue eyes. Her and Hayes are my whole world.
I had just gotten off work and couldn't wait to be with my family. When I got home, the whole downstairs was empty. As I walked up the stairs I could hear Peyton giggling.
I walked up to her room and listened against the door.
"I love you so much baby girl." I heard Hayes say.
"I wove you too Daddy." Peyton giggled.
"Will you always be my little princess?" Hayes asked.
"Always!" Peyton said in her hyper, happy voice.
"I remember when you were a tiny little baby. Mommy and I were so happy about our little girl." Hayes said.
He must have tickled her, because I heard Peyton laugh.
"You're growing up too fast baby girl." Hayes sighed.
"But Daddy, I'll always be your wittle girl. And Mommy's too." Peyton said.
I smiled as a small tear fell down my cheek.
"Good. Don't go dating boys and wearing make-up. Not till your 30." Hayes laughed.
"Daddy!" She giggled.
I smiled again.
I opened the door and Hayes had Peyton in his lap, sitting in a rocking chair. She was cuddled into his chest.
"Mommy!" She said, running to me.
"Hi baby girl. How was your day?" I asked, picking her up.
"Good. Daddy took me to the park and we made cookies and we watched Fwozen!" she squealed.
"Sounds like you two had a fun day." I said, smiling at Hayes.
He laughed and kissed my cheek.
I couldn't be more grateful for my family. It's perfect...
A/N
Sorry it's short but I hope you liked it Abby!