Nash Grier: Dirty ~Requested~

This is for Serenity!
Serenity's POV
My best friend, Sarah (random name), and I just graduate from high school.
Tonight was a huge grad night party at Nash Grier's house. He's the football playboy of the school, but also the most popular.
I have a huge crush on him and hope that he'll notice me tonight. Sarah is in love with Matt Espinosa, who will also be at the party.
The party starts at 7 and it's 5:30, so we started getting ready. After I showered, I put on a blue crop-top that showed off my stomach, high-waisted white short shorts, and blue vans. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, blush, and eye shadow.
When we were both ready, we got in my car and drove to the party.
I could already smell the weed and alcohol and the music was loud as hell, but this is my kind of party.
We immediately got some drinks and got just a little tipsy. Sarah started dancing with Matt, leaving me alone.
I was going to the bathroom to check on my make-up, when I bumped into someone.
"Whoops, my bad."
I looked up and it was Nash.
He took my hand and helped me up.
"Serenity right?" he asked.
"Yeah. We had English together." I said.
"Well, since I just spilled yours, can I get you another drink?" he asked with a smile that could end wars and cure cancer.
I blushed and nodded. Still holding my hand, we walked to the kitchen. He poured both of us a drink and we chugged it together.
Not knowing what I was doing, I dragged him to the dance floor. I started grinding on him to the music, and he loved it.
I felt something poke my back thigh, and I knew exactly what it was.
"You wanna take this upstairs?" Nash asked.
I nodded and we ran up to this room. He locked the door and pushed me up against the wall, attacking me with his perfect lips.
"Jump." he said into the kiss.
I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He grabbed my butt for support and slowly walked to the bed, not breaking our intense make-out.
He set me down on the bed and crawled in between my legs. I tugged at his shirt and he pulled away. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his glorious abs. He took off my shirt and bra.
"Damn..." he moaned.
I giggled and flipped us over so I was straddling him. I started grinding on him, making him moan.
I felt him get hard, so I decided to have a little fun with it. I pulled down his shorts along with his boxers, revealing his long, thick member.
I started pumping his shaft and licked the tip.
"Fuck Serenity!" he moaned.
I finally took him into my mouth and started bobbing my head, using my tongue for added pleasure.
"God you're so good at this!" he moaned.
I deep throated him, sending him over the edge. He came in my mouth and I swallowed.
"I need you NOW!" he said.
He ripped off my shorts and panties and quickly slipped on a condom.
Without warning, he slammed into me.
"Fuck Nash!" I screamed.
He started going faster and harder, making me scratch his back in pleasure.
"God you're so tight!" he moaned.
He lifted my leg onto his shoulder and rammed into me again. He instantly hit my g-spot, making me a moaning mess.
"Right there Nash! Harder!" I yelled.
He moaned in response, and went even faster.
"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as I felt a knot in my stomach.
"Cum for me baby girl." he groaned.
On the next thrust, I came over his length. A few seconds later, he came into the condom.
He kissed my forehead, pulled out, and threw away the condom.
"Look Serenity, I really, really like you. I just hooked up with other girls to get my mind off you. Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, looking at me with his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.
"Of course. I really like you too." I said with a giant smile on my face.
He smiled back and we started making out again, which lead to a more passionate round 2 ;)...