Cameron Dallas: Dirty ~Requested~

This is for Rayna!
You guys are seniors in High School.
Rayna's POV
My boyfriend of 6 months, Cam, and I were studying for a Geography test we had tomorrow, but Cam obviously had another idea in mind.
"C'mon babe. Just a little break." he said, starting to kiss my neck.
"This test counts for 30% of our grade Cam. I need to get an A or I'll fail the class." I said, moving away from his lips.
"You're the smartest kid in the class Rayna! You know everything!" he said.
"You know that's not true." I said.
"C'mon...just...a short...break..." he said, continuing to kiss my neck and move his hands up my waist. (They're sitting up against the headboard of the bed, side by side)
I wanted to...like really bad...
"No." I said, knowing if I didn't study I would fail.
He groaned and got off the bed. I looked at him, confused as to what he was going to do.
He pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his tan and gorgeous abs. I didn't even know I was staring.
"Tempted?" he asked, interrupting my stare.
"N-no. I need to study Cam." I said, snapping back to reality and going back to my text book.
"How about...now?" He asked, unbuckling his khaki pants.
I tried not to look, but I couldn't resist. I looked up and he was standing there, only wearing black boxer briefs.
"Fuck Cam..." I said, almost inaudible.
"What was that?" he asked with a smirk.
"Fine...but after we go right back to studying." I said.
He smirked and jumped back onto the bed, attacking my lips with his perfectly soft lips. I smiled into the kiss, pulling him in between my legs.
He licked my lips, asking for entrance, and I gladly accepted. His tongue roamed my mouth, not leaving any part untouched.
I could feel his boner on my thigh...He's huge.
We've done this before...He's a Sex God...
My crop-top, shorts, and bra came off in no time. He trailed kissed from my neck down to my breasts. He began leaving love bites all over my chest.
"Cam..." I lightly moaned.
His lips connected back with mine, but his hands went further down, all the way down to my panties. He started rubbing me through the thin fabric, making me moan into the kiss.
"Cam...don't...tease..." I groaned into the kiss.
I could feel him smirk, and he pulled away. He pulled down my panties with his teeth, looking me in the eyes the whole time.
He kissed my inner thighs, then finally entered his tongue into my wet core.
"Fuck..." I moaned.
He started rubbing my clit with his finger.
"I'm gonna...." Before I could finish, I came, and Cam licked me clean.
"Stand on your knees." I said with a smirk.
He stood on his knees and I got in front of him. His boxers looked extremely tight, so I pulled them down, releasing his large and thick length.
I started pumping his shaft, making him moan in pleasure. I licked his tip and blew air on it.
"F-fuck Rayna. Don't t-tease." he groaned.
I smirked and took him into my mouth. I started bobbing my head back and forth, and Cam was enjoying every second of it.
"God you're so good at this!" He moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure.
I felt him twitch and I knew he was close. I started using my tongue, intensifying the pleasure.
"Fuck..." he moaned as he released his creamy load into my mouth. I swallowed and he threw me onto my back.
He grabbed a condom from his pants pocket.
"You planned this?" I asked.
"Just to be safe, unless you want me to get you pregnant?" he asked, obviously joking.
"No, I'm good. I don't think 18 is a good age to have a kid." I said.
He smiled and put on the condom. He got back on top of me and placed himself at my entrance.
"You ready?" he asked.
I nodded and he kissed my forehead. He slowly pushed into me.
...This boy is huge...
He started thrusting into me, making me moan.
"Faster Cam!" I groaned.
He did, thrusting faster and harder.
"You feel so good Rayna!" he moaned.
We began making out again, moaning into the kiss.
"Cam! Fuck!" I moaned as he hit my g-spot.
He repeatedly hit my spot, making me scream each time.
"Cam...I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.
"Me too baby. Let it go." he groaned.
After a few more thrusts, we came together. He pulled out and threw away the condom.
We didn't feel like studying after that, so we went for Round 2 in the shower ;).
A/N
I hope you like it Rayna!