Cameron Dallas: Dirty ~Requested~

This is for Caroline!
Caroline's POV
Today was Cam's birthday and I wanted to give him an amazing present if you know what I mean ;)
Cam was on his way home from being out with Nash, so I started getting ready.
I put on a red lace bra and a matching thong. I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow.
Once I heard Cam in the driveway, I laid down on the bed as sexually as possible.
"Babe? Where are you?" I heard him yell from downstairs.
"In our room Cam!" I yelled back.
I heard his footsteps climb up the stairs. He opened the door and saw me on the bed. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped to the floor.
"I have a very special birthday present for the birthday boy." I said sexually, getting up and walking towards him a slow as possible.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I pulled off his shirt, revealing his tan abs.
I started kissing his neck, immediately finding his sweet spot. He moaned and I smirked. I trailed kisses down from his neck, down his chest, and to the top of his khakis.
I swiped them down, along with his black boxers. His long, thigh erection sprang out.
I started pumping him teasingly slow, and Cam moaned.
"C'mon babe!" he moaned.
"Patience..." I said.
He groaned. I licked his tip and blew hot air on it. He was definitely enjoying it.
I finally took him into my mouth and started bobbing my head.
"Fuck Caroline!" he moaned, throwing his head back.
I went faster, using my tongue for added pleasure.
"You're so damn good at this!" he yelled, slightly thrusting into my mouth.
I felt him twitch, followed by him releasing his white, creamy load. I swallowed and straddled him again.
I unclipped my bra and slid down my panties. His eyes went wide and I felt his erection get harder.
"You ready...Daddy?" I asked sexually.
"Fuck babe..." he moaned, growing impatient.
I smirked and lined him up at my entrance. I sank down on him, causing both of us to moan in pleasure.
I began riding him, grinding our hips together. He instantly hit my g-spot, causing me to scream.
"Fuck Caroline! You feel you good!" He moaned.
"God Cam you're so big!" I groaned.
He grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me, doubling the pleasure.
"Cam!!" I moaned.
He repeatedly hit my spot, going harder and faster each time.
"I-I'm close Cam!" I yelled as I felt a knot in my stomach.
"Me too babe. Cum for me." he groaned.
He thrusted into me again, sending me over the edge. Cam came after three more thrusts.
I got off him and laid next to him.
"Happy birthday baby." I said with a small smile.
"I love you so much Caroline." he said, kissing my forehead.
"I love you too." I said.
We kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.