Cameron Dallas: Dirty ~Requested

This is for Tracie!
Tracie's POV
I just got home from a stressful day at work. All I wanted was some cuddle time with my boyfriend of almost a year, Cam.
I pulled up to our shared house and walked inside. Cam is usually watching TV in the living room when I get home, but the whole bottom floor was empty.
I heard faint moans coming from upstairs. I followed the sound and found that it was coming from our bedroom. I slightly opened the door and was shocked.
Cam was sprawled out on the bed, naked. His hand was around his very large length, pumping very fast.
"Fuck Tracie..." He moaned, eyes closed.
I silently laughed. I decided to give him the real thing...
I ran to the bathroom and changed into a blue lace bra and panties. I walked back to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. Cam was still goin at it...
"Whatcha doin Cammy?" I asked, leaning up against the door.
His eyes shot open and he yanked the comforter over him.
"T-Tracie! I didn't hear you come in. I was just uh...doin stuff and..." He trailed off,  blushing like crazy.
"Why don't you look at me baby?" I asked.
He looked up at me and his eyes went wide. I saw the comforter rise a little.
"Why I don't I help you out with your little...problem?" I said.
He gulped and slowly nodded.
"Get on your knees." I said with a smirk.
He obeyed and I got into front of him, his throbing length in front of my face. I started pumping him, causing him to moan loudly.
"Babe...don't...tease..." He groaned in between breaths.
I smirked and licked his tip.
"Fuck Tracie..." He said breathlessly.
I put him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.
"Holy shit you're good at this!!!" He moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure.
I deep throated him, gagging a little. He moaned so loud, Australia could hear him.
"Babe...I'm gonna c-cum..." He moaned.
I went faster, using my tongue for more pleasure. He groaned as I felt him twitch. Seconds later, his warm liquids shot down my throat. I swallowed and pushed him onto his back. I straddled him and stripped, slowly but sexily peeling off my bra and underwear. He moaned and his dick got hard again.
"What do you want baby?" I asked innocently.
"Fucking ride me baby..." He moaned.
I smirked and placed him at my entrance. I sank down on him, causing us both to moan loudly. I started moving my hips, giving us both pleasure.
"Cam..." I moaned.
"God Tracie you're so tight!" He said, grunting.
We made out as he grabbed my hips, trusting into me. We moaned into the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance.
"Babe...I'm close..." He moaned.
"Me t-too. " I stuttered.
He thrusted into me 3 more times until we came at the same time. We rode out our highs and he pulled out.
"Next time you have a problem...tell me..." I said with a smile.
"Oh I will." He said his breath taking smirk.
We smiled and kissed...which lead to a slow and passionate round 2 ;)
A/N
Hey guys! Just a reminder that requests are closed! I won't be taking requests until I've finished the ones I have! Also, please only request the original 9 Magcon boys, Hayes Grier,  Dillon Rupp, Sammy Wilk, and Skate Maloley!! Thx!!