Jack Gillisnky: Dirty ~Requested~

This is for Becca!
Becca's POV
Cam, Nash, Matt, Carter, Jack G, JJ, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn and I just got done with a show for Magcon Houston and decided to play a little game of truth or dare. Well, they decided to.
Being the only girl, it wasn't the best of options. I would either be giving someone a lap dance or something sexual...These boys are as horny as they are cute.
I will admit, I do have a ginormous crush on Jack G. I mean...He's hot, funny, nice, smart, sexy abs, beautiful smile...He's the total package...
I've been best friends with Carter since preschool and he knows about my little crush. He teases me about it, but keeps it a secret.
We all sat on the floor in a circle. I was between Carter and Taylor. Jack G was right in front of me.
"Alight, Cam, Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"Hmm...Dare..." he smirked.
"Okay....I dare you to...go downstairs to the lobby and ask for a condom...in your boxers." I said.
Everyone burst out laughing.
"Alright, I'm up for it." he said.
He took off his clothes, leaving himself in just his plaid blue boxers.
We all ran down to the lobby and his behind a wall. Cam went up to the receptionist, who happened to be a younger lady. Maybe mid- or late twenties.
We couldn't hear him, but the lady's face said it all. She looked so awkward, but slipped Cam something across the desk.
Cam grabbed it, said Thank You, and walked back to us.
As soon as we stepped through the elevator, he held up a silver square package, making us die of laughter.
We got back to the room and sat down in the circle.
It went around and there were some hilarious dares. Matt had to dump ice in his boxers and leave it there for a minute, Nash had to wax his armpit and chest, Carter had take a 60 second cold shower, JJ had to let Cam draw on his face with sharpie, and all sorts of funny stuff.
It finally came down to me and it was Carter who gave me the question.
"Becca, Truth or Dare?" he asked.
I couldn't choose truth or I'll be called a wimp or a chicken.
"Dare." I said confidently.
"I dare you...to give Jack G a lap dance for a minute and if he gets hard, you gotta take him to the other room." he said with a smirk.
I glared at him and turned my head to Jack. He shrugged as if it wasn't the worst thing in the world.
I sighed and stood up. I straddled him, one leg on each side of him.
I began to move my hips, grinding on Jack's crotch. You could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying it, but was holding back his moans.
I felt something poke my inner thigh...Guess we know what that means...
When my minute was up, I slowing got off him, showing his growing bulge in his khakis.
"Um...looks like Becca and Jack aren't done yet..." Carter teased.
Jack smirked, stood up, and held out his hand to me. I blushed and grabbed his hand. All the boys started cheering and whistling.
We went into Jack and JJ's room, which was across the hall. As soon as he closed the door, I was attacked by perfect, soft, pink lips.
"You...have...no...idea...how...long... I've...been...waiting...for...this..." he said into the kiss.
"Me...too." I said back.
The kiss became passionate and deep. He licked my lips for entrance, and I quickly accepted. His hands moved down to my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.
"I need you...so bad..." he groaned.
I could feel his boner poke my thigh.
"I'm all yours..." I moaned.
His lips moved down to my neck and began searching for my sweet spot. Once he found it, I started breathing faster and heavier.
"C'mon Jack!" I groaned in frustration.
He smirked and pulled away. He tore off my crop-top and his v-neck, revealing his perfect abs and v-line.
"Jump." he said.
I obeyed, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held my butt for support as we kept making out.
Jack stumbled towards the bed, me falling below him. He was right in between my legs.
As we made out, I teasingly fumbled with his belt.
"Hurry up Becca!" he moaned into the kiss.
I giggled and undid his belt. He kicked off his pants and immediately ripped off my Nike spandex shorts.
"God you're so beautiful..." he moaned.
I pulled him back onto my lips. His hands went to the back of my bra and unclipped it. He pulled it off and threw it somewhere in the room. His eyes went wide at my breasts.
He started sucking on my right while playing with the left. The pleasure was amazing.
"Jack!" I moaned.
After a while, he switched. When he was done, I decided he needed some pleasuring.
"Stand on your knees." I said.
He got on his knees and I swiped down his boxers, revealing his long, thick member.
I started pumping his shaft and licked the tip. He closed his eyes and moaned. I blew air on the tip, making him go crazy.
I finally took him into my mouth and bobbed my head.
"Fuck Becca!" he moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure.
I went faster and harder. Jack looked like he was in heaven.
After a few minutes, I felt him twitch. I took him out of my mouth and kissed his tip.
"Oh you're gonna pay for that." he said.
He pushed me onto my back and crawled in between my legs. He ripped off my panties and slammed into me, making me scream.
He was huge, but it didn't hurt very much.
"God Jack harder!" I yelled.
His thrusts got harder and faster, which I didn't think was possible.
"Fuck Becca you're so tight!" he moaned.
He lifted my leg onto his shoulder and slammed into me again. This doubled the pleasure, making me a moaning mess.
I smashed my lips onto his and we started making out again.
After a while, I felt a knot form in my stomach.
"I'm close Jack!" I moaned.
"Me too babe. Let it go." he groaned.
On the last thrust, we both came, mixing our liquids together.
He pulled out and flopped next to me.
"Jack, I need to tell you something." I said.
"What's up?" he asked, trying to catch his breath.
"I've had a crush on you since we meet 3 years ago." I said.
"Really? Me too." He said with a smile.
We looked at each other for a minute.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
"Of course." I said.
He smiled and we started making out.
"Hey are you guys done making babies in there?" Cam said, pounding on the door.
"I don't know. You tell me." Jack said.
He started kissing my sweet spot, and I moaned extra loud.
"Okay okay! Let me leave first!" he said.
We laughed and started round 2 ;)