Hayes Grier: Dirty ~Requested~

A/N
I am not taking requests, but this is for Shannongrier who wrote me an imagine, so I am returning the favor. Enjoy!
Shannon's POV
Hayes had invited all the boys over to our house for a pool party. We all had a free day, so we decided to cool off in our pool.
I was currently just laying out on a lounge chair, watching the boys swim around and splash each other.
"Babe come in!" Hayes yelled.
I nodded and stood up. I slipped off my shorts and pulled off my tank top, revealing my pink strapless bikini. The boys all stopped and started, eyes wide and jaws dropped. I smirked and jumped in.
We swam for a while until it was dark. We ordered pizza and laid all around the living room, just talking.
"Imma go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said.
They all nodded and I walked into the hall. I did my business and washed my hands. Just as I was about to turn the corner, I heard Cam ask a very interesting question.
"So Hayes, you and Shannon do the dirty yet?"
I froze. Hayes Grier you better not...
I peeked around the corner. He smirked and nodded, making the guys high fave and burst into laughter.
"Damn Hayes. How is she?" Matt asked.
"She's a pro dude. She gives the best blowjobs and she loves being dominated, but I let her be in control sometimes." He smirked.
I was shocked at what Hayes was revealing.
I walked in as they were all laughing, then they immediately stopped. I glared at Hayes and crossed my arms over my chest.
"H-hey babe..." He said, a nervous smile on his face.
"Don't "hey babe" me. You know that stuff is private." I said.
"I'm sor-"
"I don't wanna hear it Hayes. You can use your hand for the next 2 weeks." I said and walked upstairs.
The boys broke out into Ooooos and Hayes was just sitting there with his head in his hands. He knew he screwed up.
2 Weeks Later
Hayes' sex ban is almost up. He's losing it, I can tell. I caught him jacking off at least 3 times and he keeps begging to call it off. I refused. He should know not to talk about personal things like that.
"I'm sorry Shannon! How many times do I have to apologize?!" He whined, following me around the house.
I ignored him, pretending to wipe off the counter.
"C'mon babe! PLEASE! I have a huge boner right now and you're the only one who can help me." He groaned.
I sighed. It has been 2 weeks...
"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked.
He nodded quickly.
"Will you ever mention our sex life to anyone?" I asked.
He shook his head no.
"Stay here. Come upstairs in 5 minutes." I said.
I went upstairs and changed into his favorites: a red lacy bra and thong. I laid on the bed and called him up. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then he finally entered.
"W-woah..." he said, eyed wide.
I saw his bulge grow more.
"Since I know you've been tortured so badly these past 2 weeks, I'll let you go a little rough." I smirked.
He ripped off his t-shirt and shorts, leaving him in his grey Calvins. He jumped on top of me, attacking my lips. We heavily made out for about 5 minutes, then he started going down my neck, all over my collarbone, and left hickies all over my chest.
"Mmmm..." I moaned.
He quickly undid my bra and ripped down my thong.
"You see what you do to me babe?" He moaned into my ear as he grinded his rock hard length against my dripping core.
"I had to use my hand everyday just to keep me from losing my mind. And now, I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." He groaned.
He went down to my heat, teasing my inner thigh with kisses.
"Hayes..." I moaned, needing him now.
He plunged his tongue into me, making me scream in pleasure.
"Ugh fuck Daddy!" I screamed, gripping onto his lighlty damp hair.
He continued to suck and play with my clit until he felt my walls tighten. He pulled away, making me whine at the loss of contact. He started grinding on me, his clothed dick teasing my soaked pussy.
"Hayes...Hurry up!" I whined.
"I'm not Hayes baby girl." He said, his bright blue eyes now a dark blue filled with lust.
"Please...D-daddy..." I said, getting impatient.
"Oh, now who wants sex?" He smirked.
"Just fucking get in me before I make it a month." I said.
He quickly reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a condom. He pulled off his boxers, revealing his long and thick memeber, and slipped it on. I pulled down my panties and spread my legs. He crawled beween them and placed himself at my entrance. Without warning, he slammed into me, making me scream. He didn't let me get used to him, he started thrusting as fast as he could.
"Fuck Daddy harder!" I yelled, clawing at his back.
"Mmmm baby girl you're so tight!" He moaned.
He put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted deeper than ever. I moaned in pleasure.
"Ugh Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" I said as a familiar feeling started in my stomach.
"Hold it. I'm almost there." He grunted, thrusting harder.
He hit my g-spot, making me scream.
"Shit Daddy! Right there!" I screamed, my legs wrapped around his waist to pull him in deeper.
"Scream my name baby. Tell eveyone who's fucking you this good." He said into my ear, kissing my neck.
"Ugh! Hayes!! Daddy!" I moaned, about to release.
I felt him twitch inside me, so I knew he was close.
"Cum baby girl." He said.
I moaned as my walls tightened, releasing my liquids onto his length. I clawed at his back in pleasure.
"Fuck Shannon Fuck!" He groaned, releasing into the condom.
We rode out our highs and he collapsed onto me, still inside me.
"Please baby, don't ever ban me again." He panted as we tried to catch our breath.
"As long as you're a good boy." I said.
He smiled and we kissed. He pulled out and cuddled into me as we fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N
Hey guys! Again, I am still not taking requests, but this was just a imagine for an imagine type thing. Hope you liked it Shannongrier ! Comment what the next preference update should be!