The Tourmaline

Author: vee_ano

Chapters: 12

Completed

Rating: 10/10

Summery: 

Shivawn, Prince of Vileria, is tired of the way he's being smothered in his Kingdom and leaves home every day to a magic waterfall, to be free, to be someone else – to be him.

Darius, Prince of Adromena, is more of a rebel and leaves home just to spite his family but then he mistakenly stumbles upon Shivawn and his real reason for being rebellious is forgotten.

The two princes become great friends, despite the fact that their kingdoms were in the middle of a huge war. But when the war between their kingdoms becomes too great, they decide to take matters into their own hands, both tired of the fighting.

But it might not have been a very smart idea to run away from home, ON THEIR OWN, to find "the Tourmaline," a semi-precious gem rumoured to help create peace where there was war. Follow these helpless princes on their journey of love and discovery and have a laugh or two – or a heart attack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is honestly one of the most creative books I've read. It just hooks you in and keeps you interested. Ive tried reading fantasy book before, but they just confuse and sometimes don't make sense at all, but this one was different. Just read it.

Everyone write me a haiku. please

Song: Water by Ra Ra Riot