The Secret Admirer

Author: OmnipotentSadist

Chapters: 26

Complete

Rating: 11/10

Summary:

When Marcus Berkley discovers that he has a secret admirer, he isn't quite too sure how to react. Surely, the affection held won't go unnoticed and surely, it was all meant to be romantic... Maybe this is the timeless romance he had been waiting for.....

Yet why did it feel so sinister?

This secret admirer is not just any ordinary Admirer.

Marcus is in for a killer when he finds out the truth.

Sometimes, it's better not to be admired than be admired at all...

.

.

"Kiss Me." Marcus whispered.

"Are you sure you want me to kiss you?" The man asked, a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his lips... This moment was the beginning of realization, the start of something new, something dangerous, and something Marcus would love, regardless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This book kept me on my toes the whole entire time. It's full of suspension, comedy, and romance. I adore this book. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved how the author was so descriptive when showing what the character was feeling. I hope that you give this book a chance. It's amazing!

Fact numero tres:

I have a lot of homework due tomorrow but I just keep posting these chapters because I don't feel like doing my homework. #procrastinator4life

Song: Wait For Me by Motopony

Comment/Vote and if you have any suggestions, that would be great!