Remedy

Author: AriShelly

Chapters: 21

completed

Rating: 10/10

Summery:

Arden McHale used to be part of the best relationship in history, in his own opinion. Until his now-ex-girlfriend decided to cheat on him. Then, well, things went a little downhill. What do you do when your girlfriend since senior year breaks up with you? You go get drunk. Hammered. Smashed. Wasted. And you wake up next to someone else with a splitting headache. You didn't ask questions. You just do it. However, what Arden wasn't expecting, was to wake up next to another guy.

He wasn't expecting the other guy to be in an abusive relationship, either.

So now what's the plan? Try to help his new 'friend' through his unstable relationship, and at the same time trying to come to terms with his new found sexuality. Of course, the frequent sex doesn't really help. But who's he to complain about it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I love this book so much. The book's tempo is really good and I love how realistic it is. I also love the humor. Please read.

Fact: A women took part in a search for a missing tourist in Iceland, only to discover hours later she was the missing person.

Song: Wild Fire by Jonathan Jeremiah

Comment/Vote/Suggest

And thank you all so much for your votes, I really appreciate it. Over 1,000! You guys are awesome.

:B-)--<