→ You can find all my stories easily on this reading list > http://www.wattpad.com/list/136607566

→ I'm now a self-published author! You can find my published books on my website :) > http://www.vianooniomoh.com

→ become a patron and get early access to all udpates, along with other extra rewards! > https://www.patreon.com/vianoniomoh


★ IMPORTANT NOTE:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm currently editing/rewriting my old completed stories (mostly those written on or before 2015) because of their problematic content! Please be forewarned as I can take the old versions down at any time :)

Thank you! ♡


★WELCOME TO MY PROFILE!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi! My name is Viano and I hate cheese. Except on pizza. Gotta love pizza.

Ever since I could hold a pencil, writing has pretty much taken up 90% of how I occupy my time. The other 10% is taken up by reading. I know right, how on earth do I get anything done?? Magic, I tell ya, pure magic.

All my works are copyrighted and are ONLY on wattpad ON THIS PROFILE; do not copy, steal or reproduce my content. Do not upload any of my works on "goodreads" or similar sites without my express written consent. If you come across my stories anywhere else other than this page, please let me know as this is not me and is an act of plagiarism. Hope you enjoy the fantasies I've decided to share with the world !


★DISCLAIMER:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All my works on wattpad are UNEDITED FIRST DRAFTS. I just write and upload. If I plan on publishing any of the stories on here, they WILL be taken down for some serious editing/rewriting.


★WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

►Facebook → http://www.facebook.com/viano.author

►Tumblr → http://www.vianoniomoh.tumblr.com/

►Twitter → http://www.twitter.com/vianoniomoh

►Instagram → http://www.instagram.com/vianoniomoh


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thank you all for fanning/following me and for the support!

  • Sheffield
  • JoinedFebruary 15, 2011



Last Message
vee_ano vee_ano Apr 21, 2018 01:00PM
With this chapter, THE BOY NEXT DOOR has finally come to an end! T_T > https://www.wattpad.com/2211294-the-boy-next-door-chapter-twenty-threeThank you all so much for your support, and I hope you en...
View all Conversations

Stories by Viano Oniomoh
The Boy Next Door by vee_ano
The Boy Next Door
Matthew Andrews is a closet gay and is in love with the boy next door, has been for almost eight years now. O...
+8 more
Cupid Calling: Aphrodite [Coming Soon] by vee_ano
Cupid Calling: Aphrodite [Coming S...
Emmett wants to fall in love. Luis wants a free vacation. Both hope they'll find what they want on the upcom...
+13 more
86,400 SECONDS by vee_ano
86,400 SECONDS
Every year, once a year, for exactly one day only, mermaids have the chance - if they so wished - to exchange...
3 Reading Lists