AN: I'm an asshole

GUYS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY BUT I HAD TO SHOUT THIS TO THE WORLD.

I FINISHED AN ENTIRE BOOK IN ONE FREAKING WEEK. FROM START TO FINISH. 14-21 MARCH.

It might be complete rubbish and just awfully cliche and oh fuck it. I don't care. I love it. And I love my characters cuz Gracie reminds me of Maisie (even rhymes) and Raven reminds me of Greer (but more badass)... But if they were in a totally cliche book with no monsters. Ethan doesn't really remind me of Isaac though.. But maybe. Idk. I still love him (he kinda actually might sort of remind me of Jordan. I'm sorry. I warned you I'd write him a book....he has isaacs blue eyes though.) <3 ahhhhhhhhh Ethan and Gracie you kill me. You don't have a cute name like Mizzy though. Ethcie Eracie Gethan Grathan (lmao fuck that.)

BUT IF YOU WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. BUT ITS PROBABLY SUCKY. BUT BUT BUT ITS MY FIRST BOOK EVER COMPLETED AND IM FREAKING OUT. YOU WILL PROBABLY CRY BECAUSE IT SUPER EMOTIONAL.

It's called When It Mattered and it's about high-school sweethearts who broke up horribly but then four years later see each other after a letter is published in a magazine about their breakup and and and it's just so omf. It's sad. It's happy. It's cute. And probably horrible. But I love it. Oh my god I love it.

Okay. Sorry for being an asshole and advertising it. I just can't even right now though. LIKE ITS DONE. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK.

Okay. Bye <3