AN: HOLY CRAP

Holy crap guys. Holy freaking crap.

My head is exploding. Like I'm on the verge of a freaking break down. Or maybe a break through.

I'm currently delving further into my plot line for this book and it. is. messed. up. (In a good way)

I promise to not make it seem so overwhelming when it's played out in the story but right now:

My brain = 💥💥💥 (blowing up into itty bitty pieces)

Anyways, I just wanted to warn you guys that this isn't just some cliched love story with a hint of paranormal. (Though the lovey dovey part will remain to be strong #Mizzy4lyfe)

Like I'm not even sure what it is. I really don't think I can describe it yet.

I'm still sorting out kinks and stuff so I might go back and fix up a few things (like describing the Fortress and the Demon Dimension better and stuff like that)

I do, however, promise you that it will be unlike anything you've read. It kinda has a bit of everything in it and I think you guys will enjoy it.

Let me know in the comments what you wish NOT to see. It would help me a lot. My brain is working on overdrive right now and I think it might be a little broken cuz it won't stop spurting out new crazy ideas.

Okay, thanks so much for all the support <3
Stay kind, stay beautiful and stay you !!