24 *

THE BOY IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A MESS OF PLOT TWISTS

(AN - Hey! Sorry this was posted a little late! Thanks for sticking around 🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

The first POV of Maisie's is explicit. But it's for like 2 seconds.

Song #83: [play now] Hold Me Down by Mansionair)

Isaac Cohan
April 29/15 - Wed

"No, no, no!" A frustrated voice breaks through my deep slumber, "this is all wrong!" A sudden crash makes me jump up and open my eyes.

First thing I notice is Maisie missing from my side. I look up confusedly to where the sound came from and see her. Maisie sits at her lit up desk, hands clenched in fists as her desk remanences are sprawled across her carpeted floor. Her small body trembles as she tries gathering her hitched breath. Her back is casted in complete darkness as her muscles tense up.

"Maisie?" My voice mumbles out sleepily as I watch her worriedly, "what's wrong? Come back to bed, baby." With a yawn I move out of bed and walk over to her shaking frame, watching her enraged profile closely.

"Sorry," she says deathly quietly as I put my arms around her and place my face into the crook of her neck, "It's just all wrong..." Her body leans back into my chest as I place soft kisses on her neck.

"Your story?" I ask in a whisper, brushing her long blonde hair to the opposite side.

She nods her head as her frown lines seem to deepen. "It's wrong. Nothing is how it should be. It feels all wrong. It shouldn't be. Lucy and Henry... It's just all wrong." Her voice is a void of emotion as she finishes, creating a creepiness to the dark room.

"It's okay, love. You're probably just tired." I whisper in her ear, "you can figure it out in the morning. Come back to bed, beautiful." I let her go and spin the chair around to face me.

She looks up at me as the coldness disappears from her body and rolls her blue eyes while a smile plays on her lips, "I get really into my stories sometimes." She bites her lip as a blush spreads across her cheeks. "Sorry for waking you up." She quickly turns off the little lamp.

I chuckle and pull her up to my chest, walking us backwards to her bed in the moonlight. "That's okay," I kiss her lips, tugging at her bottom lip gently as the lust for her awakens inside of me.

She doesn't have the chance to respond as I pick her up by her thighs and bring her down into the yellow comforter. My lips and hands fall slowly down her body as if discovering it for the first time.

"I'll make it worth it," I whisper onto the top of her stomach, kissing down her soft skin as my hands hold her to me.

(AN - Song #83: [continue to play])

🌸Maisie Mayfield🌸
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015

I awaken in a sleeping Isaacs arms and pull myself against him, kissing his chest and hoping to wake him up. Reaching up I place a lingering kiss on his soft lips. He sighs contently, bringing his arms tighter around me, snuggling into my body.

"Isaac," I kiss his nose, "wake up." I push him over and climb on top of him, making him grunt in pleasure. I slowly grind on top of him, knowing he'll wake up if I do.