26

THE BOY IS EXPERIENCING THE BITCH THAT IS KARMA

(AN - Ahoy there, matey! Welcome back! Keep a look out for rough seas on the horizon. Oh, and hearts will be asked to walk the plank! Arrg. [I'm in a pirate-y kind of mood for unknown reasons. Probably that time again to rewatch 'Pirates of the Caribbean' 🍻⚓️💣🔫☠]

Well... You're in for a little treat... I mean if you're like me and love a certain character.... 😻🙆🏼💋❤️

If not...

Let me just say .. I'm really really sorry in advance. Sorry <3 y'all are going to hate me after..

Skip Maisie's part of you've got a pair of innocent eyes in your head!

Song #89: [play his orgasmic voice right now] Hold Back The River by James Bay
Song #90: [play after you're done having an eargasm over Bay] One Last Time by Ariana Grande)

🌸Maisie Mayfield🌸
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015

"Maisie," Jordan brushes back the hair on my sticky forehead, "you should really be going to the hospital," he frowns in concern, his hazel eyes sweeping down my body in my ice filled tub.

I hold the phone tightly to my ear, hearing Isaac tell me he's about 20 minutes away before he tells me he'll try to check in on me in ten minutes if his phone doesn't die.

"No," I groan to Jordan, "I need Isaac. He can't go in the hospital." Whimpering I hold an ice cube on my cheek as I drop my phone to the floor.

Jordan furrows his brows, "why can't he go into the hospital." He asks confusedly with a crooked head.

"It hurts him too much," I close my eyes and lean my head back into the edge of the bathtub.

"Maisie, you're in so much pain!" He huffs in annoyance and frustration.

"It doesn't matter." I mutter, "it will only go away with Isaac." I say just somehow knowing that's the only cure to this pain.

"By Isaac giving you an orgasm?" He laughs without humour, "Jesus, Maisie. What's wrong with you?! You're in a tub full of ice looking like death himself has your name on his list!" He stands up abruptly, pushing back his floppy fringe as he paces around the small room. "You need the hospital." He stops and stares at me with a clenched jaw.

I shake my head again, causing me to whimper from the movement, "What I need is Isaac."

"Yeah, to give you an orgasm. Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds?!" He yells at me.

"It's the only thing to stop this heat. Its the only way to put the fire out." I moan again feeling my stomach burn with the intense needing.

"God, if you need an orgasm so bad, use me, Maisie." He glares at me hard before leaning down to the tub. He places his hand on my cheek as his face softens into one of concern. "If that's what will stop you from being in pain, use me, Maisie. I won't tell anyone." He says quietly.

The burning hurts so bad I don't object. The pain just needs to go away. I bite my lip looking at Jordan with a nod, he closes his eyes with a clenched jaw.