32

THE BOY IS IN A RUSH TO GET BACK TO HIS GIRL

(AN - hello! Look I'm a bit early ! Thanks for coming back and being so understanding about my update schedule :)
Enjoy!

Song #107: [play now] Hollow Life by Coast Modern)

Isaac Cohan
May 3/15 - Sun
Day 19 (demon time)

"I'll call you in the AM," I place the burner phone into each of the spies hands, "Unless I tell you to, I don't want to see you; you got it agents?" I eye them both as they nod professionally.

"We understand. We won't let you down, Sir." Cade's usual carefree quality is hung up as his inner soldier takes over in a single instant. He wears his normally long messy dark green hair slicked back with gel as his snake-like yellow eyes watch you with an unforgiving hardness. The many piercings on his left eyebrow gives him a whole new look of unruliness as well as the scar along the side of his forehead that cuts off part of his eyebrow. As goofy and loyal as Cade is, he's definitely not someone you want to be on their bad side.

Tyla wears her black hair up in a ponytail that hangs straight down her back, her orange eyes vibrant as she clenches her sharp jaw. "There better be a fight, Hybrid." She hisses, her eyes glaring angrily at me.

Ignoring her I turn around towards the door, "Theres a payed motel room just outside of the town; it's near the warehouse Damon is hiding his experiments. Don't make too much of a mess." I chuckle as I walk through the door, leaving them to enter the Spirit Dimension.

"Son, are you leaving tonight?" My fathers hand crashes down on the back of my neck suddenly making me reflexively grab hold of his wrist and twist his arm until a sickening pop reverberates inside of him. If he were human he'd be cursing and crying over his dislocated shoulder, but since he's a demon it only pops back to place like nothing ever happened.

"Sorry," I release him with a snicker as he moves his shoulder around trying to get comfortable again.

"I should know better than to sneak up on my best agent," he laughs heartily and walks with me towards the training room. "Have you told your mother goodbye? You know how much she hates when you leave without saying something." He scolds me like my father instead of my boss as we pass the amused agents watching us.

It's an unspoken rule by my father that we leave most family things at the door. So clearly Freya has talked to him today. And by talked I mean my mother threatened the Demon God. No wonder the agents are amused.

"Did mom stop by  your office today?" I smirk as a slight red blush spreads across his cheeks. Nothing like a good woman's scolding to shrink an egotistical Demon Gods head.

"Make sure you tell her goodbye, agent." He orders with a stern look in his eye. "Are your agents ready?" He asks, changing the subject as we reach Cece hard at work.

"Izzy!" She waves us over enthusiastically, her messy blue hair piled on top of her head like a birds nest, "Are we going soon?" Her cheeks are flushed from the work out as she grabs the towel I hand out to her.

"Ten minutes. Go shower and get ready, I need to go say bye to Freya then I'll meet you there." I dismiss her before turning back to my father.

"Isaac," he gets a weird look in his red eyes as he hesitates on the next words he wants to say, "be careful, okay? These agents depend on you. I depend on you. You're going to bring us to heights we've never reached before, so come back in one piece."