22

THE BOY IS A BIG SCARY MONSTER TERRORIZING STUDENTS

(AN - Welcome back! So I think it's safe to say you're a little obsessed now eh? [#CanadianGirlSwag] just kitten 🙃🐈 thanks so much for still reading. But seriously. 900 votes. Insane. I love you.

Wahh. It was taken off of the hot list because of its mature content. 😢😂 dammit. Since when was this a rule?! Is there not... Okay I'm going to stop before I rant. Enjoy the story [with mature content in it just for you sickos. ❤️ #worthitbecauseyourworthit]

Just a quick warning [of course], the first scene might make some uncomfortable. Personally I think it's a really damn cute scene.. But -spoiler- they're in a shower so like.. They're a wee bit nude. But they don't really do anything. Like I said, it's a cute scene :3

Song #76: [play this intriguing song now] Come Back Home by Lauv)

🌸Maisie Mayfield🌸
Monday, April 27th, 2015

"Shit, baby." A voice hisses, breaking through my unconscious state of sleep.

As I come too I feel my body being softly tickled everywhere. I open my eyes and see Isaacs head buried in my neck, leaving soft loving kisses on my skin.

"Isaac," I greet him softly as I slide my arms around his neck, "good morning." I stretch my sore naked body protected under him in the sheets as he lifts up his head.

"How are you feeling?" He grimaces and touches my thigh gently.

I crook my head, confused, "A little sore from last night, but good. Why?"

His mouth turns into a frown, "I was rougher with you than I realized." He moves off of me so that I can see what he means.

My thighs each have five long scratch marks with purple bruises forming around them that's mostly covered by dried blood. I can only imagine what my neck looks like. Guess this calls for me to go all 'The Vampire Diaries' fashionable for a while --neck ties and scarfs in the warm weather, le'go!.

"It's okay," I whisper and kiss his troubled face, "I'm okay, Isaac." I turn on my side carefully to avoid pain and pull myself into his chest. "Is it bad to say the bruises are worth the way you made me feel?" My voice comes out shy as I hide under his chin.

He chuckles lightly yet still unsurely, "God, I love you, Maisie. It's going to eat us both alive if we're not careful." He quietly warns me and nips my ear.

I giggle, "I don't think I'd mind too much if that's how I end up dying." I sit up painfully and kiss his lips again, hiding from him how much I'm actually hurting.

"Don't leave bed," he pouts knowing exactly well that's what I'm doing.

I throw on his shirt he was wearing last night, letting it fall down to my black and blue thighs before I try to pull Isaac up by his hand -and fail miserably.

"Come shower with me," I beg him as he refuses to leave his messy bed.

At that he perks up with a mischievous smile. With superhuman speed he jumps out of bed and throws me onto his shoulder -which is very painful might I add- and brings us to the huge shower in the master bedroom. He turns the shower on and after a couple of seconds of letting the water heat up, he walks into the steamy glass box boxer cladded and with me kicking my legs over his shoulder. He chuckles and places me down gently into the hot streaming water, his white shirt soaked and stuck to my body like glue as the dried blood runs down the drain. He cups my face and kisses me before slowly moving his hands down my body, stopping at my bum. He pulls me into his kiss as he keeps a firm hold on me.