Chapter 24: Loving Him Was Red

Her label had booked a few appearances for her like the Today Show, Good Morning America, Live with Kelly & Michael, TRL (yes, it still exists), even Access Hollywood, and performances on shows like The Voice.

"Hello everybody, welcome to TRL: Total Request Live, I'm Damien Fahey and I'm here with Amy Cena," he said.

"Hey, Damien, how are you?" Amy asked and waved at the audience.

"Very good, I'm glad to have you here, we haven't had you in a while," he said.

"It's been a while that's for sure."

"Today is definitely a special day for you, Amy's album drops tonight at midnight everybody," he announced. "What can you tell me about the album?" he asked.

"It shows a different side of, edgier than before and it's even more personal," she answered.

"What tracks are included in the album?" he asked.

"The tracks included are 1. Wasting All These Tears (Cassadee Pope), 2. Still Into You (Paramore), 3. Only Exception (Paramore), 4. Dark Side (Kelly Clarkson), 5. A Thousand Years (Christina Perri), 6. Begin Again (Taylor Swift), 7. All I Ever Wanted (Kelly Clarkson), 8. Skyscraper (Kelly Clarkson), 9. It's Alright, It's Okay (Ashley Tisdale), 10. Shouldn't Come Back (Demi Lovato), 11. Two Pieces (Demi Lovato), 12. Warrior (Demi Lovato), 13. Without The Love (Demi Lovato), 14. Something We're Not (Demi Lovato), 15. Obsuridad (Belinda) [Darkness], 16. I Could Fall In Love (Selena), 17. Monster (Paramore), 18. Let This Be A Lesson (Shutup and Dance), 19. Neon Lights (Demi Lovato), 20. Really Don't Care (Demi Lovato)," she answered.

"Are you already for a premiere?" he teased the audience. "Take it away Amy," he said.

"Everyone here is the premiere of my music video for my newest single 'Wasting All These Tears' enjoy," she announced to the audience with a huge grin on her face. As the video played, she could hear the audience singing and even crying at the end, she was proud.

"Wow Amy as you can see by the audience, they enjoyed seeing your music video, we can imagine what your album will sound like," he said.

"Definitely, it has a bit of pop, rock, country and Spanish too," she said.

"I think everyone in the audience as well as our viewers want to know who inspired the song 'Wasting All These Tears'?" he asked.

"It happened a long time ago, he knows about it, I told him I wrote the song about it all, it happened as it was shown on the video," she explained. "But John helped me through it all, my family doesn't know about it only John and two of my closest friends know," she commented.

"How about we bring him John out here?" Damien teased.

The audience cheered for John to come out.

"Here he is everybody, John Cena and Amy and John's baby," Damien announced.

"Hello everyone," John said waving to the audience.

Amy carried their baby and John placed his hand on her waist.

He kissed the top of her head, "I love you," he whispered to her, she blushed.

"How proud are you of Amy and her new album?" Damien asked.

"I'm proud of my wife, I know she's been working very hard to release it and I cannot wait to hear what the fans think about it all," he answered.

"To our audience today, we will be giving you a signed copy of Amy's album which will be available tonight," he announced.

Damien approached Amy and John, "Thank you for coming guys."

"No, thank you for having us here today," she said.