Chapter 23: Countdown to Red

They all arrived in New York, it was going to be a busy time for Amy. She had to finish recording a few songs and putting the final touches on the album before it was finally released. Her album was being produced by Pete Wentz, Amy let him produce it knowing it was in great hands and he let her have creative control over it.

She was met with great song writers like Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift to help her co-write her songs. She decided to release "Wasting All These Tears" as the lead single of the album. She felt that the song would describe the whole album and what she had been through lately.

"One more day and I get to finish my second album, I can't believe it," she exclaimed with excitement.

John smiled, he could tell she was proud of it, it will be her first album in years.

"Well I hope I get to meet this amazing singer and she signs my copy," he joked.

"Oh she definitely will, you're getting more than autograph."

She kissed him with a lot of passion, he put his hand on her back, holding her and not wanting to release her, "And that's all you get," she teased him.

"Ah, really?" He asked.

"Yup, sorry, you have to wait until later," she teased.

He was face to face with her, he placed his thumb on her cheek and caressed it, she closed her eyes, he pressed his lips to her. He placed his hand on her lower back just holding on tight to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck making sure the kiss was deeper than before then she pecked his lips one more time before they hugged.

"I don't know what you did to me but I'm completely and irrevocably in love with you Amy," he said.

"I've been in love with you since I saw you on my TV, it just happens that I can express it to you now Johnny boy," she said. "Come on love, we have to go to the studio," she said.

They drove to the Loft Studio owned by Donnie Klang she had met him during a show she had in New York once, Amy knew he had a great recording studio to use.

"Hey Donnie," she said.

"Hey, Amy, how are you?" he asked.

"Perfectly fine, how about you?" she asked.

"Having fun at work," he joked.

"Donnie, this is my husband John Cena," she said.

"Hey, nice to meet you John, I'm a huge fan, actually," he said.

"Thank you," John responded.

"Is it okay if he stays here with our baby?" she asked.

"Of course, why not, I'd love to chat with John Cena," Donnie said. "We only have two songs left to record, 'Still Into You' and the Spanish song," Donnie said.

Amy laughed, 'En La Obscuridad'" she said.

"Yeah that one," he joked.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together, I need the other one to hold you, make you feel, make you feel better, it's not a walk in the park to love each other but when our finger interlock, can't deny, can't deny you're worth it, 'cause after all this time, I'm still into you," she sang.

Donnie enjoyed listening to her, "She has a great voice," he said.

"I know, she's definitely an angel from heaven, you can tell just by her voice," John said.

"Just with this song, I can tell she really loves you," Donnie said.

"I'm glad you can tell, I love her just as much," John said.