Chapter 4: Newlyweds Special

Amy and John's show was finally airing on E! but before it did, they had a special interview with the producer, Ryan Seacrest.

"Hello, how are you Ryan?" Amy asked.

He had a sip of his coffee and smiled, "Everything's good, how about you?"

"Everything is the way it's suppose to be."

"Hey, Ryan, how are you?" John asked. He was right behind Amy, he placed his hand on her waist.

"Very good, John, happy to have you both in her today," he said. "Are you ready?"

John and Amy both looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They were in a beautiful studio in Los Angeles, California to record the special interview before the show aired. The decoration was set up amazingly, they had two white couches and a white coffee table. The crew organized the set and put make up on Amy and made sure John even more presentable. The microphones were set up on Amy, John and Ryan, the crew was ready to roll.

"Hello everybody, welcome, we are here with John and Amy Cena, who just got recently married, Congratulations," Ryan said.

"Thank you Ryan," they said in unison.

"John, I wanted to know. how is your relationship with Amy different from the ones you've had in the past?" Ryan asked.

"To be honest Ryan, it's very different," John answered. "At the time that I saw Amy backstage, I had been through a bad break up and most of the women that I met wanted to be in a relationship with me because they wanted to be with John Cena, to be able to say they were. With Amy, I noticed that she like me but she didn't jump to a relationship right away, then I realized she just wanted to get to know me as a person," John answered.

"Once you started dating, you realized she was different," Ryan said.

"Amy, we know that you had a stalker, would you mind telling us a bit about that?" Ryan asked.

"Well, we had a few encounters, he even had my cell number, he texted me threatening to kill John too,it was an unfortunate situation but I'm happy that it's over now" Amy answered.

"I know there was a shooting as well, what can you comment about that situation?" he asked.

"We had a signing, I recognized him, he was about to shoot John and I went in front and the bullet scratched me instead," Amy answered.

"So would you have given up your life for John?" he asked.

"Yes, I love him, I would have because he's my life now," she answered.

"John, you asked Amy to worry you in front of thousands of fans and millions of fan watching WrestleMania, can you tell us the details of how you prepared the engagement?" he asked.

"It was easy, my family was already coming to WrestleMania, her family was coming too so I just told them to inform her they weren't coming, that way she wasn't suspicious. I had a chat with her family and asked for her hand in marriage, they accepted it. After that, I purchased the ring and waited for the moment of glory she had at WrestleMania," John answered.

"Amy, how surprised were you?" Ryan asked.

"I knew we will get married some day but I had no idea he was proposing that day or that all my family and his friends were there, it was shocking, I was speechless," Amy answered.

"How was it to win the gold at WrestleMania?" he asked.

"To me, it was a dream come true. A lot of us work hard through the year so that we can actually have a match and that WrestleMania in our careers and I was blessed to get one. I've worked my very hard the last few years and for me, that was my reward," she answered.

"I actually have a question for both of you, what are your hopes for your personal and professional lives?" he asked.

"Well, in my professional, I hope I can do what I do for a long time and that I get to accomplish any goal I set myself. As for my personal life, now that I have the woman of my dreams by my side, I hope we're together until death do us apart and that we have children together," John answered.

Amy blushed, she never expected that to be his answer, she was astonished.

"How about you Amy?" Ryan asked.

"I have to agree with my husband, for my professional life, I hope everything within my job can be accomplished and for my personal life, now that I'm married to this wonderful man, I want to spend the rest of my time and life with him and have children pretty soon," she answered.

"Well, that's all the time that we have today, John and Amy's newest reality show premieres Sunday at 9/8c, thanks for tuning in," Ryan said.

**Author's Note**

**I'll be making a few changes to the story, if i don't specify anybody's point of view then it's in third person. I realized it's much easier to write in a third person's point of view but unfortunately I had written some chapters in advanced in the character's point of view so unless I specify it, it's in third person**