Chapter 2: Parties and Wedding Bells?

It had been a few months since WrestleMania, John and Amy were still champions but they had taken some time off for their wedding. They hired a wedding planner, Melinda, she was the best, everyone in Hollywood contacted her for their wedding. They decided that they wanted their wedding near John's home in Tampa, Florida. After their engagement, Amy moved in to John's place because they were going to be living together once they got married anyway. These past few months had been really busy between the moving and the wedding planning.

John and Amy had their bachelor and bachelorette parties but John didn't drink anymore, Amy knew he was not going to be wild like he used to be. The girls said they have a surprise for her but Amy was afraid of what it was going to be knowing how crazy the girls went over bachelor parties.

They cuddled up in their bed, "It's our last day together until our wedding day that is."

"That's true babe, I promise I'll be good," he said.

She smirked, "You better be good or I won't marry you."

"Really? Well, I guess we won't get married then," he joked.

"Well, I better start packing to go back home."

He grabbed her waist, "I'm joking babe, I'll never let you go, you're not leaving that easy."

"I know you were joking silly, so was I, I could never leave you." She laughed, "You think I'll be stupid to leave you?"

"I know you're not babe, you're not like that at all."

He started kissing her neck, she moaned.

"Love, you should save that for the honeymoon," she said.

"I will babe, don't worry, it was just a preview."

She kissed him before she started getting ready. They slept through the day, they had spent all night unpacking and moving a few of their belongings. After John got ready, he said goodbye to Amy, the guys picked him up in a limo. Amy and the girls were staying at John's place, John was staying in a hotel nearby since nobody wanted him in the bachelorette party or to see the bride before their wedding day. He was at the club with the guys, they were having fun drinking and dancing with other girls. Phil and John were the only ones that weren't drinking. John had fun with the guys but he felt out of place, he didn't want to drink, he wanted to be with his fiancee, he kept day dreaming about her.

"Hey, buddy, are you okay?" Randy asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I was day dreaming," John answered.

"About Amy, right?"

"Yeah, why?" John asked.

"I know, I'm married buddy, remember, I miss my wife when I'm not around her," Randy explained.

"I miss her already."

"You'll see her tomorrow and you're going to think it's a dream come true," Randy said. "When you see that beautiful girl walking down the aisle and that after she's all yours, it's the best feeling ever."

"Now, I really can't wait to see her tomorrow, I know she's going to look beautiful, she's going to take my breath away."

The girls contacted a stripper for Amy, she didn't agree, she let them have a good time with him. She just missed John, she wanted to be in his arms, cuddling, kissing until they fell asleep together.

Amy texted him even though she wasn't allowed by the girls, "Hey my love, I miss you."

She had a reply within seconds, "I miss you too babe, it's not the same being here without you but thinking that tomorrow I'll see you in a beautiful dress walking to the altar to marry me, it makes the wait worthwhile."