Chapter 3: Our First Time

The wedding was over now, they were in their home in Tampa, Florida. John opened the door and carried me inside bridal style and blindfolded her before taking her to their room.

"I have a surprise for you babe," he said. "Open your eyes," he removed the blindfold from her eyes.

He had placed rose petals and roses all over the floor that led to the bed. There were candles placed everywhere and champagne for both of them. The room was dark, the candles lit up the place, she could smell lavender, it was her favorite scent. It was their first night together as a married couple but her nerves took over her body, she was quiet, John was waiting for a reaction from her.

"It's just for you babe, I want our first time to be special and memorable," he said. "I love you babe," he told as he started kissing her.

"I love you too my love."

"Babe, we'll only do it if you want to, I won't pressure you to do something you don't want to do or aren't ready for yet," he said.

It was her first time being intimate with someone, she didn't want to disappoint him. She knew he had been waiting these past few years to be with her and make this moment special and memorable for her.

"Love, I want to, I'm ready," she said.

"I've been waiting to do this for a while," he said.

John started unzipping her dress as she unbuttoned and removed his shirt. She had taken off his pants, leaving him in his boxers only. Amy was left in her white lace bra and panties. He bit his lip anxiously, he stared at her body and letting his imagination run wild. He began kissing her neck, making his way to her breats, his lips explored her skin, as if with each pucker he was saying I love you. They were in bed, caressing each other's body, his touch sent shivers down her spine.

He was being gentle, his touch was soft on her body. She dug her nails on his back to feel closer to him. He didn't say anything, they were making love to each other. He touched her body giving her so much pleasure, something that was strange to her. She knew with his touch that he wanted her to feel his love, feel pleasure and enjoy themselves on their first night together. After making love to each other, he turned to glance at her.

"Babe, how was it?" he asked.

She smiled, "It was amazing love."

She kissed him, he held her close to feel his body against hers. They just laid there, her head rested on his chest and her hand were all over his pecs. She started dozing off and she ended up falling asleep. Their first night together had been amazing.

"I love you babe," he said.

He didn't hear an answer then he noticed she had fallen asleep, he decided to go to sleep as well.

**Next Morning**

John woke up and noticed his wife was still sleeping. He made his way downstairs to make her breakfast in bed. He kissed her forehead before heading downstairs. Once he started cooking, he heard her coming downstairs. John's home was two stories, it had a beautiful terrace and a pool with a slide. He had a gym, a room full of his action figures and favorite movies, another room for his office. John had a completely separate room for Amy's clothes, shoes and accesories, her walk-in closet was like those in movies. John had beautiful paintings decorating the house especially in the living room and dining room.

"Good morning hubby, how did you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby, how about you babe?" he asked.

"I slept really good especially when I noticed you had your arms wrapped around me," she smiled.

As he saw her with her robe on, a sense of guilt was transported through his body. He took my wife's innocence last night, he knew he had been wanting to be intimate with her but now he was starting to feel guilty about taking her innocence from her.

"Babe, I'm sorry," he mumbled, she was confused by his words.

She pulled him to her side and brushed his hair back, "Love, what are you apologizing for?"

"I look at you now and I feel a sense of guilt."

"What are you guilty about? Last night?" she asked.

He nodded.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and laced them around his neck, "Love, you don't have to feel guilty. We've been wanting to do it for a while now and last night was one of the most romantic and beautiful nights I've had with you."

"Babe, I loved everything from last night, it was worth the wait," he said.

"Baby, I let you in, I could have refused but I didn't, I wanted to do it as much as you did so don't worry about it," she said as she gave him a passionate kiss.

"Are you ready for round two tonight?" he asked.

They both laughed, "I'd love nothing more than to spend another romantic night with you."

*

*

*

John and Amy only had a few days off to themselves before they had to head back to their normal lives in the WWE. They enjoyed each other's company and alone time before they had to begin their routine. They were getting used to being around each other and spending time together as a married couple now.

*

*

*

Sorry it's a short chapter but it was bound to happen. Thank you Monica for helping me write it**