Chapter 7: Justice Has Been Served

**Money In The Bank**

"We are live at the Money In The Bank PPV from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania," Cole said.

"Tonight, the Shield has all their championships on the line," Lawler said.

"Let's just hope that they all retain and Punk wins that WWE Championship he deserves," JBL said.

"This contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the Divas Championship," Lilian announced. "Introducing first the challenger from Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn," she announced. "Her opponent from Orlando, Florida, your WWE CEO, Shield member and Divas Champion Amy Cena," Garcia announced.

The bell rang and Amy was nervous, she knew it wasn't going to be easy wrestling her best friend when on-screen they were suppose to be enemies.

Amy tackled her, she decided to mock John by doing the Five Knuckle Shuffle. She put Kaitlyn in the GTS then the STF and Kaitlyn tapped out.

"Here's your winner and still Divas Champion Amy Cena," Lilian announced.

Amy grabbed a microphone, "Tonight is just the start of payback courtesy of the Shield," she said.

She dropped the microphone and held her title above her head as the crowd booed.

She went up the ramp and then headed backstage, Phil was there waiting for her, he twirled her around and set her down. His hand caressed her cheek, she felt his minty breathe, their lips were so close to meeting when someone cleared their throat to ruin the moment. They both turned around to face John just staring at both of them, Phil blushed a little.

"Babe, can we talk?" John asked.

"John, I don't want to talk at the moment, don't ruin my night go back to your barbie," she joked.

Phil lead her to the locker room, the guys started screaming.

"You did amazing," Seth yelled.

"I knew you could do it," Roman said.

"That's how you kick butt Amy," Dean said.

"Thank guys, now it's your turn," Amy said.

"This match is scheduled for one fall and it's for the United States Championship," Justin announced. "Introducing first the challenger from St. Louis, Missiouri, The Viper Randy Orton," Roberts announced. "And the United States Champion representing the Shield from Cincinnati, Ohio, Dean Ambrose," Justin said.

While Dean was in his match, Amy was super nervous, Phil noticed and grabbed her hand with a tight grip.

"It's going to be fine Amy, Ambrose knows how to beat the Viper," he assured.