☡ chapter forty-two ☡

A/n: THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT BECAUSE I NEEDED TO PUT THIS IN HERE AND I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE NEXT CHAPTER.
GO READ
OPERATION PROTECTION

word count: 204.
_______________________________

Dammit.

Niall spilled milk all over his table and he was already cursing himself for it. "Niall, you need to calm down, bro." Austin said from Liam's lap and Niall groaned.

               "You guys don't understand how frustrated I am. I got stood up a week ago,  Theo is at a new school, I need a job, I-" "Breathe." Liam sighed out and Niall dropped onto the couch after he cleaned the mess. "I just want one thing to go my way. Just. One." Niall rubbed dark eyes. "Well, thankfully Louis got Kane to talk you into moving back. Everything is going to work..." Austin trailed off when Liam made a face.

           "Louis.. Louis made Kane.." Niall laughed flatly. "Look, we needed you, okay? Zayn needed you." Liam tried and Niall just stood up. "Both of you get out. Tell Louis to fuck himself. Harry too, he probably knew." Niall said calmly and Liam didn't even speak. "He'll come around..." Liam muttered to Austin. When the door shut, Niall grabbed his hair.

So much for a welcome home first.