☡ chapter eight ☡

A/n: *wants to be a writer* *writes gay fanfic*

word count: 2,318

Warning: sexual content ahead. Somewhat Daddy!kink. Read at your own risk. xx
___________________________

How?

Niall really couldn't figure out how to make the dishes that his mum needed. "Put it in the oven, Niall." Greg laughed lightly.

     "Oh, right." Niall muttered and placed the dish in the oven. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. It was when all of Niall's family finally gathered and didn't argue. They ate, watched football (soccer), drank, and they would say their goodbyes after it all. And celebrate Louis's birthday.

       "I guess this is why mum never lets you cook dinner." Greg pushed Niall out of the way a little so he could cook instead. "Greg-- Mum told me-" "Hey, go have fun. It's your holiday break. Go on. Harry and Louis are probably bored." Greg waves Niall off. "Or they're fucking." Niall corrected and Greg snorted. "Wouldn't doubt it. Now go before I make you cook." Greg hit Niall playfully.

            Niall grabbed his keys and put them in his pocket. He walked into the snow as he crossed driveways to Louis's house. "Niall!" One of Louis's sisters ran up and hugged him. "Hey Lottie. Where's Lou?" Niall asked and Lottie points to the door. "Watching Netflix." She jumped in the snow some more. Niall looked at the door and walked to it. He just walked in knowing they wouldn't care.

        "Hiya' Horan." Louis chirped as Niall sheds off his coat. "Hey," Niall says as he walked over and took a seat next to Harry. "What's wrong? My Bestfriend senses are tingling." Louis frowned and Niall propped his legs on Louis and Harry who were cuddled together watching American Horror Story.

         "It's nothing." Niall looked up at the ceiling and Harry rubbed Niall's bad knee. "Is it Zayn?" Harry asked and Niall let out a laugh and sigh. "I don't know why it is. I mean, I don't like him. But I just don't like being used, either." Niall frowns and Louis felt bad. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have e-" "Now Louis, I thank you for trying to take the blame but it's not you. I just keep going back." Niall ran his hands through his messy hair and Harry looked at Louis.

       "We only have one and a half more weeks, alright? Then you can forget about it. I say, make the best of it while your here." Louis said and Harry nodded in agreement. "Yeah, why don't you find someone, Niall? Go on a date." Harry offered and Niall sat there for a moment. "That's not a bad idea." Niall considered out loud and Harry smiled triumphantly.

        Louis and Harry continued to watch the show as Niall pulled his phone out. He bit his lip, debating on rather he wanted to do this or not. Would it make him an idiot for texting him and asking him to hang out? Of course. But he did it anyway.

Hey.
Delivered

      Niall's heart raced a little when the message was read and he chewed on his bottom lip, tearing off bits of skin from nervousness.

Hey, Irish. Nice to hear from you. What's up? ☺️
2:01

Oh, nothing really. I have absolutely nothing to do today. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
Read 2:02

Of course! 😱 We have some things to talk about, anyways. I don't know if Liam knows to tell you, but just don't let him know if he doesnt.
2:02