☡ chapter thirteen ☡

A/n: YOU ALL COMMENTED AND VOTED SO WELL MY BABIES KEEP IT UP. I FORGOT WHO COMMENTED MOST LAST CHAPTER BUT CONTINUE NOW. I LOVE YOU.

Somewhat smut ahead. Read at your own risk. xx

word count: 2,030
___________________________

Retaliation.

That was the one word that came to Niall's mind when he thought of Zayn. Liam and Zayn have cut off all ties to him.

       He was confused on what had even happened, but he had other things to worry about. Like right now? Shopping. "Niall Horan?" A voice calls out behind him as he placed the paprika in the shopping cart. "Kane!" Niall smiled and Kane gave him a hug. "How is everything?" He asked. 'Horrible'. "Just fine." Niall breathes out.

        "That's good to hear. I see your shopping, yeah? Is there anything I can help you with?" Kane asks. Niall looked at the outfit and realised Kane worked at the shop. "I thought you worked at Five Star? The coffee shop?" Niall asked confused and Kane gave a small smile. "I do, but my sister works here. Currently, she's on vacation. So I decided to be a nice brother." Kane rolled his eyes playfully.

       "Well, I actually need to check the items out. You can help with that." Niall shares a smile Kane as they make their way to the very front. "Hey, sorry for running out that time. I was upset." Niall explains as he places the items on the counter for Kane to check out.

       "No hard feelings, babe." Kane chuckled and it sent butterflies in Niall's stomach. "I go back tomorrow, so maybe we can make some time to chill, yeah?" Niall looks at him and he nodded. "Yeah.. But, uh, I can't.. I can't go out with you if your still hooking up with Zayn." Kane swallowed and kept his eyes down.

       "I'm not. That ended." Niall shook his head and Kane finished bagging up the groceries. "That will be one hundred-seventy-nine dollars. Or pounds. Whatever you guys call it." Kane giggled and Niall handed over the money. "And that will be a date later on." Kane winked and Niall laughed.

"Yeah... A date."

         "Greg, come help me with the food, asshole!" Niall hollered throughout the house. It was oddly quiet. There was nothing but the telly playing and he slowly stopped when he saw a couple of tables flipped and papers strolled everywhere. "Oh m... MUM!"  Niall screamed and ran into her room. She wasn't in there but there was Greg tied to the bed and he was unconscious. "Greg, Greg, Greg." Niall screams and tears the cloth from his mouth and untied him.

       "Greg?" Niall squeaked with tears in his eyes. He saw Greg's eyes flutter open and he grabbed Niall's arm. "Find Theo!" Greg said hurriedly and he tried to untie his feet. Niall bolts from his mum's room and his heart raced. "Theo? Theo it's Niall!" Niall yelled out.

       "I'm here." Theo's small voice comes from the kitchen. Niall watched the boy crawl out from under the counter. "Oh my god." Niall grabbed Theo in his arms and held him. "Oh my god." Niall repeats and Theo held onto Niall like he would die if he didn't. "Where's Grammy, Theo?" Niall asked shakily.

      "The Badman took her- took her to your room." He stuttered and Greg stumbled through. "Oh, Theo, thank god." Greg held Theo to him when Niall gave him away. Niall ran into his bedroom and his entire stomach fell through his ass.