☡ chapter twenty-one ☡

A/n: I FINALLY REACHED 1K VOTES YASSSS MY SLUT MUFFINS THANK YOU ESPECIALLY TO ZIALLISLIFEE .
Btw, I have no clue if this contained smut because I didn't re-read it.

word count: 1,302
_______________________________

Black.

Niall's heart was racing as he looked at Kane's black car in the Five Star parking lot. "Okay, okay," Niall breathes and wiped his hands on his pants.

            He gets out of his car and walked to the double glass doors. The air was warm inside and Niall's entire face was red from the cold. He walked up to the counter and saw the dark haired boy counting money. "Hey, what can I get-- oh." Kane stopped once he saw Niall's face. "Hey." Niall said with a nervous smile.

            "What can I get you?" Kane asked. "We need to talk." Niall pleas. "We have nothing to talk about." Kane said and he didn't even look at Niall's face. "Kane, I'm sorry I lied. I'm so sorry. But I swear I'll leave him alone if-" "If what? Niall even if I dated you again I don't know if I could even trust you." Kane said and Niall bit his lip.

          "Kane, please." Niall begged. "Liam." Kane said and Niall looked questioningly at him. "Liam told me. Maybe it was from anger, I don't know. But he told me. You didn't." Kane said angrily and Niall's heart was tearing by the word. "I.." Niall was speechless at this point. "Leave." Kane ordered. "Let me-" "Get out of my life, you whore!" Kane yelled and some of the people looked up front.

          Niall felt his heart shatter as he walked out of the doors and back into the cold air. He sat in his car and drove back to his school. The moment he reached his room, he cried. He bursts into tears and he hiccuped. Louis and Harry tried to come in, but Niall just shooed them off.

         He blocked Kane's number and social media as Kane did to him. He held his phone shakily and the tears replaced themselves with anger. He hated Liam. He was dialing in the number before he realized it.

"Hello?"
"I fucking hate you."
"Niall?"
"How could you tell him?! You fucking prick!"
"Niall you were cheating-"
"AND YOU WERE JEALOUS!"
"Well at least I have the decency to-"
"Go fuck yourself, Liam."

        Niall hangs up and calls a different number. He knew Zayn wouldn't care for him crying over the phone, but he knew Zayn would care once Niall told him to come over.

         "Shit," Zayn's moans were low and gravely as Niall let his tongue work around the head of Zayn's cock. Zayn fists Niall's hair and Niall groaned over his shaft once he took it back in. Zayn had learned to hold his çum back until he desperately needed to release (which was why spurts of white flew into the back of Niall's warm throat).

              "Good god," Zayn huffs as Niall licked his lips and Zayn put his manhood back into his sweats. Niall ran his hands through his hair as he covered his face afterward. "What's wrong?" Zayn asked and to Niall's surprise he stayed in Niall's bed. "I.. I can't do this." Niall shook his head. "I mean, I can always find someon-" "Not us, twat. I meant.. I meant school." Niall shook his head.

           Zayn stayed quiet and chewed on his lip. "I don't want to say quit." Zayn admits and Niall sighed. "I don't even have a future planned out. I've been going for three years." Niall sat up and looked around. "I think I'm going to drop out." Niall looked at Zayn as if he were searching for a reason not to.

           "Do whatever makes you happy." Zayn shrugged and got up. "Kane made me happy." Niall replied and Zayn stopped before he walked to the door. "I know." He said shortly after and laid his hand on the knob. Zayn walked out and he watched a few people gawk and stare as he passed. "Zayn?" Louis's voice Calle out and Zayn looked at him.

          "Why are you here?" The curly headed boy next to him asked. "I- Niall. He uh-" "Cut the shit. You know you ruined his relationship?" Harry swore and Louis looked surprised. "Well, as far as I'm concerned, cheating takes two participants." Zayn smiled sarcastically and walked away.

        Zayn knew Liam told Kane, he could honestly care less. He was still fucking Niall and Niall was giving even better head. Zayn didn't care what Niall was feeling at all. His phone rang and he knew it was Liam.

"Hey Payne."
"Did you talk to him?"
"Look, why do you care if he's mad or not?"
"I.. I  feel bad."
"Yeah, you pulled a me."
"Zayn, shut the hell up. Is he okay?"
"I dunno. He's quitting school, I think."
"ZAYN!"
"Not because of you, chill."
"Stop acting like this doesn't faze you."
"I doesn't, to be honest."
"Heartless."
"How it needs to be."
"Zayn, just because you and-"
"Don't you dare speak of it, Liam."
"You have to think about it time to time, Zayn. It makes you human. You need to let that monster out of you."
"I'll let mine out once you let yours out."
"I don't have one."
"Bullshit."
"Zayn, I love Kane. I always will. But Austin... Austin is mine."
"Ew."
"You're going to have to get over it one day."
"I would be okay if it weren't for him. I'd be loved it weren't for him. I'd be in uni if it weren't for him."
"Do you want to be that person to Niall?"

           Zayn actually let his mouth stop moving as he thought about it. He had flashbacks of the past and he shook his head violently. He hated thinking about it.

"Honestly, Liam?"
"Mhm?"
"I could give less of a fuck."

               "And you would never believe him! Harry sasses!" Louis brags on his boyfriend as they walk to the pavilion and Louis was laughing as he threw his arm around Niall. Niall was fake smiling. His thoughts held his actual smile captive.

         He hadn't seen Josh since their fight. He hadn't talked to Kane in two days (nor Zayn), and he had given it a lot of thought about the whole UNI thing. "What's wrong?" Harry asks as his smile faltered when they sat at the benches. "We have to talk." Niall said and coughed as Louis sat down.

         "If you say you're pregnant-" "No! I can't get pregnant, dumbass." Niall laughed a little and thy both smiled. It killed the tension. "I've been thinking..." Niall breathes and Harry and Louis look at him worriedly. "I.. I'm dropping out." Niall said and they both sat there.

           "Like.. Leaving?" Harry asked and Niall swallows. "Yeah. I, uh... I can't do this." Niall shook his head softly. "Niall.." Louis looked at Niall and he saw the tears that brimmed his eyes. "I'm sorry." Niall wiped his eyes and Louis grabbed Niall's hand. "We're quitting too." Louis said (Harry didn't mind, he would do anything for Louis and Niall).

        "N-No!" Niall gasps. "I don't want-" "Niall, we've never been separated since we've known each other... It's not going to start now." Louis protested and Niall shook his head again. "You're not-" "We are. We will be here every step of the way. Fuck UNI. We have three years worth of it, three and a half  for Louis." Harry adds.

         "Guys.." Niall smiled and stood up. They accept Niall into a hug and Niall's heart couldn't feel anymore love than it already did. The hug was cut off by a loud ringing sound. "Fuck." Niall groaned and picked up.

"Hello?"
"Niall Horan?"
"This is he. Whom am I speaking with?"
"Dr. Ezra, sir. Your mum, she's-"
"Is she awake?!"
"Mr. Horan-"
"Oh my god please s-"
"She passed away."