☡ chapter thirty-five ☡

A/n: IM SO SORRY I LITERALLY HAVE HAD NO TIME TO UPDATE. This chapter contains a lot of Larry because I need it to. ITS SHORT.

The next chapter will be longer and ziall-er. OPINIONS ON PILLOWTALK???????

word count: 470
___________________________________

Familiar.

Harry was too familiar with the drunken slurs of his husband from the couch. "Louis... Can we-" "Shetupuh, Harold." Louis snaps as his eyes trained themselves on the telly. Harry hands Louis another beer and licked his lips.

"Why don't you ever sleep with me anymore?" Harry asked suddenly and Louis rolled his eyes. "Eh, you get tired of the same old thing," Louis shrugs and Harry felt the sting in his chest.

Harry backed away and he went upstairs to his bedroom. Ever since Niall left, Louis hadn't been the same. Harry blamed Niall for all of it. Every bit. He was the reason Austin left Liam and he was the reason Liam started smoking weed.

Harry looked at the old photo graphs in the closet of the bedroom hanging on the door. He and Louis used to be so happy. Louis hasn't even looked at him lovingly since. Harry grabbed the phone and dialed in Liam's number. They had grown extremely close.

"Hey Haz,"
"Liam..."
"Harry? Why are you crying? My frog son, speak to me."
"Shut up. Don't make me laugh."
"Do I need to get you again?"
"N... No. Yeah but... I.."
"Harry, you're sobbing. What happened?"
"I wanna leave him."
"W--What?"
"I wanna leave. I can't be with him anymore."
"Harry, I... Shit, I'm on my way."

                After the phone call ended, Harry just sat there as his heart pounded against his rib cage it felt like. He packed his bags as he wiped tears from his cheeks and let out quiet sobs when he finished. Liam had texted him that he was there, and Harry sniffled and walked down to the living room.

              "Will you get me s'more beer?" Louis asked and Harry dropped his bags. "N---No." Harry grabbed them again and it made Louis look at Harry. "Where are you goin'?" Louis snorted a laugh. "I'm leaving." Harry said shakily. "No you're not." Louis laughed. "It's over, Louis. You're a dick." Harry gathered courage and Louis stood up.

                 "For good?" Louis asked and Harry bit his tongue. "I filing for divorce. I'm done being treated like this when I could be with someone else who actually loves me." Harry huffs out and Louis stood there as Harry walked out and slammed the door behind him.

                  Louis felt his heart fall. He loved Harry more than anything. "Babe," Louis croaked out and a tear slipped from his eye. He sat on he couch and dialed in the only number he knew he could.

"Hey, what's up?"
"Harry left me."
"Are you serious, mate?"
"He's gone."
"I'll be there soon."
"Thank you Zayn."