☡ chapter twelve ☡

A/n: Yooooo y'all better thank ZIALLISLIFEE because without him you guys would be update-less. COMMENT & VOTE. 💕

word count: 816 because I needed this to be its own chapter.
_____________________________

Idiot.

Niall sat at Austin's house trying to get himself together from the horrible hangover he had this morning.

       "It's not your fault, you know? He's just going through a lot." Liam sat next across from Niall at the table as Austin made the two dinner. "Liam, you're saying this like I care? I don't, alright? Im just upset that my needs aren't as good as his. It's like, if he wants me here the hell I am but no-- I just-- what is wrong with me?" Niall asked and Liam frowned.

        "Why do you keep going back Niall? That's a toxic relationship." Liam said and Niall laughed coldly. "It's not a relationship." Niall said the word like it was venom in his mouth. "I'm sorry." Liam bit his lip and Niall sighed. "I just.. Fuck. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I cannot wait to go back to school." Niall pulled at his head frustratedly.

      "When do you go back?" Austin appeared with three plates and came around a second time with drinks. "In, like, five days." Niall shrugged and ate his food. Austin stopped and looked up at Niall. "F-Five?" Austin stuttered and Niall felt his insides cave. "Austin-" "I know." Austin whispered. "If I could stay-" "Niall it's okay. All my friends leave. It's okay." Austin said gently and Niall gave him a sad look.

      "Hey, I'm still here, babe." Liam grabbed Austin's hand and Austin blushed almost instantly. He let Austin and Liam have their moment, but he needed to talk to someone. He knew who he needed to text.

Hey josh... I miss you.
Delivered

        Zayn's vision swirled as he made his way to the familiar brown door. He beats on the door as he stumbled for the thousandth time. "Zayn?" Liam's voice filled with concern and he quickly grabbed Zayn's arm. "It- it's-" Zayn laughed and he fell onto Liam's couch. Liam smelled weed and alcohol on Zayn and scrunched his face up.

      "Zayn... God..." Liam pulled his shoes off and Zayn let out a random noise that sounded like a siren. "I tell you what-- I'll tell you what Liam. I- I can't sand-- I mean stand- I can't stand him." Zayn babbled and Liam gets a blanket and throws it over Zayn. "Who?" Liam asked and sat on he cushion above his head.

       "Niall. Niall, Niall, Niall." Zayn drags out the name on his tongue and Liam watched his head loll back and forth. Liam just sat back and let Zayn ramble. "I-I hate him. I hate, I hate how- how he had this fucking effect on me. The- The one where I lose my goddamn shit when I see him." Zayn groaned. "It's like my cock can't stay fucking down-- I'm a stripper for Gods sake!" Zayn yelled out and Liam just watched.

      Zayn sat there a blinked a few times. "He's leaving, Zayn." Liam said after two short moments of silence. "He, huh?" Zayn jerks up and fell off the couch. "Fuck.." Liam swore and helped the tan boy into the couch again. "He's gonna be going back to UNI." Liam informs the man and Zayn just dropped his head onto the pillow. "Josh. He-He... He doesn't know I sucked his dick." Zayn whined.

        "You sucked whose dick?" Liam asked and Zayn giggled. "Niall's. He's so pretty." Zayn sighs and looks at the ceiling. "Oh my." Liam laughed shocked and Zayn's eyes fluttered shut. "Goodnight... I love you Zayn." Liam looked at the passed out man. "You truly are my best friend." He whispered and got up. He grabs his phone and called Niall although it was two in the morning.

"Liam? What the hell?"
"Hey, Niall, I-- i-- can you come over?"
"Why is it that I always gotta' get out of bed at this time."
"Fuck, fine. But listen, did-did Zayn... Like.."
"Like...?"
"You know... Vacuum the noodle."
"What?"
"...uh.. You know... Get the lolly?"
"Liam... What are you saying?"
"Did Zayn suck your dick?"
"Oh."
"He did. Oh god."
"What?"
"Like, fuck, when?"
"Yesterday."
"Fuck, fuck, fuck."
"Liam what?"
"Don't tell Josh."
"Jo-- wait you know Josh too?"
"Just don't Niall."
"Okay..?"
"You're lucky.. He doesn't just.. He doesn't... He can't.. He doesn't do that stuff. He.. He's a top."
"That's technically topping, Liam."
"He wouldn't even suck my dick."
"Oh damn."
"Niall, just... Please. I'm begging you... Please.."
"Please what, dude?"
"Niall I don't want you hurt.. I don't want.. Fuck, what have you done?!"
"Liam what the hell?"
"I don't want him hurt you. I don't want.. I don't want you to hurt.. Zayn's gonna hurt.."
"What is it, Liam?!"

"Stay. The fuck. Away. From. Zayn."