☡ chapter six ☡

A/n:  AUSTIN MAHONE AND LIAM TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER AND IM NOT FUCKING OKAY MY SHIP IS COMING TRUE SOMEONE FUCK ME UP THE ASSHOLE

word count: 1,633

Warning: partial sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. xx
_____________________________

Great.

Niall received a text from his mum saying she wouldn't be home until the a.m.

      "I'm home for the holiday and everyone is gone 90% of the time." Niall rants to Greg. "Give'r a break, man. She's trying to afford me, you, Theo, Harry, Louis, and half the hungered children." Greg exaggerates the last part. "Well if dad were here.." Niall trailed off and Greg gave Niall a sympathetic pat on the back.

     "I know, it'd be easier on all of us financially.." Greg Emphasised the word and Niall looked at him and took exception to the comment. "Not just financially, Greg. Mentally as well." Niall said as he continues to clean off the dishes with his brother. "Niall, he.. he left us on the side of the road. You were four. How can you still love a man who did that and then said I wasn't even his child? Said that he's rather die than be with mum?" Greg asked with disgust dusted into his voice. 

      "Because he's our dad for fucks sake, Greg!" Niall slammed his hands on the counter. "Don't wake Theo, you twat. I'm sorry for insulting Daddy's Princess." Greg mocked Niall and Niall was killing him in his mind. "Know what? Fuck you. Do the dishes yourself." Niall threw them down and walked away to his room. He slammed his door and threw himself on his bed.

       He had always been close with his father. Niall has. He walked out when Niall was four and he had only reached him three times since he was four, and it was always around Christmas. His dad wasn't a druggie or an alcoholic; he was just a man with problems, is all.

      Niall loved his mum, but he and his mum hasn't always gotten along. He knew she tried to be cool and all, she just wasn't his father. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick text to Louis.

Hey, are you okay? You haven't talked to me at all today.
Delivered.

        Niall waited for a response and looked at the Telly for a moment to look at the show Gossip Girls that was playing. "She should tell him about being pregnant.." Niall commented getting lost into the show when his phone dinged.

Yeah, I'm good. Just didn't wanna bother you and Zayn. 😉

Lewis Willkum Timeline, you're never bothering me. You and Harold come over asap. We have some catching up to do.
Read at 6:17 p.m.

      "Austin and Liam have a thing?" Louis questioned Niall and Niall shrugged. "No clue. As far as I know, Austin was avoiding Liam." Niall said carelessly and ate the next chicken nugget in his bag. "What for?" Harry asked. "Haven't had the time to ask. Been too busy." Niall took a drink and Louis snorted. "With Zayn."

      "Nuh-uh!" Niall said throwing his first finger up to defend himself once he finished chewing. "When's the last time you saw him?" Harry asked. "..Yesterday.." Niall said casually and Louis shirted a bit. "He's hot. I can see why." "Louis." Harry frowned and Louis held Harry's cheeks together with one hand. "Say, 'I'm a guppy and guppies don't smile'." He ordered.