☡ chapter four ☡

a/n: terribly sorry for the mistakes last chapter with grammar. But holy shit 900 reads and 130 votes i think? THANK YOUU.
#aaood3

word count: 1442
___________________________

Three.

Zayn was counting the down the hours until the club opened and he would get to see Niall again. "You excited to see your boyfriend, Zayn?" Liam teased as he put on loose army pants and combat boots.

      "I don't date, Payne." Zayn puffed out the smoke from his cigarette as he tied his shoes. "Well you practically screamed at at me for biting me lip, and it was only to tease him. You could see he was rock ass hard." Liam informs Zayn of the information he already knew. "Yeah, I called him. You called Kane before I did. So shut up, assfucker." Zayn shook his head and swipes his cigarette on the trey to put out any remaining flame.

      He lines up the rest of the cocaine and crushes it with a credit card. "That worker keeps staring at you." Liam points at the bar tender. "Yeah, I fucked him, like, Monday and he still hasn't left me alone. I hate when guys do that." Zayn groaned and placed an army hat on his head. "You're gonna get AIDS." Liam joked and walked with Zayn to the front of the stage.

    "Alright, gentlemen," The red-headed male walked among the eight men that stood on stage. That was the boss. His name was Chris, and Zayn fucked him into another world and made himself the bosses pet. "Zayn here, will lead he dance tonight." Chris looked over at Zayn and Zayn sent him a wink. "I want you to show me what you're gonna do tonight." Chris stopped and stepped off the side and sat in a chair.

       Zayn get in his position, which was in front of all the lined up men, and turned his back. "GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU READY?" Zayn screamed like a Sargent. "SIR, YES, SIR." They all screamed simultaneously. "I CANT HERE YOU. ARE YOU READY?" Zayn screamed louder and they all stomped their right then left foot.

     "Soldiers, there are eight men in this club tonight who have been very bad. Shall we teach them a lesson?" Zayn asked and four spun to the right, then four others to the left. Eight chairs were lined up behind them for the eight special people that were picked.

      "Bravo, boys. Bravo." Chris stands up and Zayn fixed the chains around his neck. He walked over to Liam once they were all dismissed and Liam walked with Zayn to his area.

"Now, we wait for the boys."

      "Reserved seats, Niall!" Austin squealed at the two very front row seats. "Yeah, yeah." Niall laughed as they got seats right next to a very, very attractive blonde. "Wait, I've seen him somewhere.." Niall looked at the blonde and hit Austin's shoulder. Suddenly, the lights dim and people go insane.

       An entire crew lined up behind Zayn and they were all shirtless. "GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU READY?" Zayn screamed and they all did some kind of arm movement. "SIR, YES, SIR." They all shout and Zayn's eyes meet Niall's. "I CANT HEAR YOU. ARE YOU READY?" Zayn asked and they slam their feet down in unison. "Soldiers, there are eight men in this club tonight who have been very bad. Shall we teach them a lesson?" Zayn asked and four spun to the right, then four others to the left. Eight chairs were lined up and the men leave the stage.

      Zayn walked forward to Niall and held his hand out. Niall shakily takes it and Zayn pulled Niall onto the stage. Zayn placed him in a chair and handcuffed his hands behind it. That's What It's Made For by Usher plays through the speakers and all of the boys were lined up. Austin and Niall look at one another and Niall's heart was pounding.

      Niall's eyes stayed locked in with Zayn's and Zayn rolled his hips to the beat. Zayn's dance ended up with him in between Niall's legs at one point, and Niall really just wanted to touch Zayn. Zayn kept his thrusts at a steady rhythm and slid the chair against the wall.

        All the men did the same danced on their choices. "I can feel your dick, babe." Zayn chuckled hastily into Niall's ear to finish the last few moves. Zayn backs up and blows a whistle. "SWITCH." Liam screamed (Zayn glared)  and they all marched to a different person. Niall got Liam, and Zayn sent him a hostile look. "UNCUFF." Zayn yelled and Liam uncuffed Niall. "DROP AND GIVE ME TEN." Zayn shouts and Liam sweeps Niall up and placed him on his back carefully.

     Liam falls forward and Niall squeaked as Liam catches himself and Niall was straddling Liam's bum as he began to do push-ups. Zayn watched Liam's every move as he did the push-ups himself with a black-haired boy on him. They all finish at the same time, and Niall gasped as Liam rolled on top of him and trusted harshly onto Niall's clothed bum with the beat.

     "BEGINNING, SOLDIERS." Zayn screamed. "SIR, YES, SIR." They all yelled and Liam rolled off, but Niall was being picked up by a different set of arms. Zayn sat Niall back in the chair and they all turn around and bow their heads when the music ends. The crowd went wild and the stage was piled with money.

      "Let's go." Zayn turned around and told them all. They all return to their seats, but Niall and Austin follow Zayn to Zayn's area. "... and then he-" "Austin, calm down, I know." Niall laughed a bit as his pants started to feel a little more comfortable now that it was over. "You guys liked the dance, I assume?" Zayn smiled as he bored some wine into four glasses. "Yeah." Niall breathes as he accepts the drink and takes a seat on the chair.

      Liam stormed in just as Zayn finished pouring his. "Hey, Liam. You look-" "He broke up with me." Liam started pacing and Niall was confused and then gasped as it finally clicked. "That was Kane beside us." Niall whispered to Austin. Niall recognised him from the photos in Liam's house.

     "Have a drink, Liam." Zayn gave Liam the glass and Liam got it and chugged it all. "I.. I can't..." Liam laughed and shook his head as he sat on the bed. "We can, uhm, go." Austin began to stand up. "No." Liam hissed and Zayn smirked. Oh,  Zayn knew that look all too well. He was going to fuck Austin.

       "Come to my area, yeah?" Liam's face lightened a bit and Austin nodded kinda scared. As Niall bit his lip and watched Austin leave Zayn shut the door behind them. "Your friend isn't gonna be able to walk tomorrow either." Zayn placed his wine on the table next to where Niall placed his. "Good." Niall mumbled.

      Zayn played music again, and Niall was already panicking. "Don't worry, Niall. I'm not gonna do anything," Zayn chuckled and Niall relaxed. "Yet." Zayn adds with a lick of his lips and pulled a cigarette out. Niall could still hear the crowd downstairs cheering on more strippers and his phone dinged as soon as he zoned out and it was from Louis.

Horannnnn. I miss u. 😞😞😞
10:56 p.m.

Shut up, twat. I'll be home at twelve. I'm with Zayn. 😍
read at 10:57 p.m.

Well I'm ur bestfriend. 😤😔
10: 57 p.m.

I know, Lou, but I see you every single day. I love you, but I gotta go. ❤️
Delievered

        Niall watched as Zayn smoked on a cigarette and looked out the window. "You know, that was an amazing routine." Niall tried to talk and as soon as he stood up, the pressure was back to his bum making him limp. "Mmm, I see." Zayn blew the smoke out and offered Niall a hit of the cigarette.

        "I don't smoke." Niall shook his head. Zayn cocked his head and smiled. "Hm." He turns around and put it back to his lips and Niall felt like he wasn't wanted here anymore. "I'm going to go. My friend, my friend Louis needs me." Niall backed up and Zayn nodded. "Very well then, love." Zayn shrugged as if he didn't care and Niall just walked out.

       He sent Austin a quick text saying to call him whenever he needed to be picked up and he walked outside to his car. He looked up and saw Zayn looking out the window at him.

He didn't think he would return to the club. Not anymore.