☡ chapter twenty-four ☡

A/n: more fluff. Drama coming soon. 😈

word count: 1,330
________________________________

Waffles.

Niall's eyes adjust to the light of Zayn's room as soon as he smelled waffles. "Shit." Niall gasped, realising Theo was with him.

         He got up and went into the kitchen where Theo was on Zayn's shoulders and he was touching the ceiling with his fingertips. "Look who's up." Zayn said and Theo laughed. "We made waffles, but Zayn ate them!" Theo giggled and Zayn gasped playfully and tickled Theo as he screamed with joy.

            Zayn laughed and out Theo down as he ran into the living room. "Me and Theo ate the waffles, but I did make some coffee." Zayn points at the cup under the pot. "I explained to Theo about Greg, I hope you don't care. He didn't seem to mind much." Zayn said and Niall nodded. "Yeah, only now I need a day job and a babysitter." Niall shakes his head and sighs.

            "We have Liam, Austin, Louis, and that curly headed guy," Zayn suggest and Niall chuckled. "Harry." He informs and Zayn nodded. "I guess I just wish there wasn't so much stress on me." Niall sighed and Zayn frowned. "It's gonna get better, yeah? Don't worry about it." Zayn whispered in Niall's ear and kissed on his neck.

          "Zayn! Look!" Theo screeched and it draws Zayn's attention to Theo. He held up a painting of stickmen. "This is me, you, and Niall." Theo point and Zayn smiled. "I'll hang it up." Zayn promised and sat the paining on the table. "You paint?" Niall asked Zayn. "I've had a dream to become an artist, but it didn't really work." Zayn sighed.

        "Well, i want to see some of your paintings and drawings one day." Niall smiled and Zayn okay'd it with a small smile back. "I need to get to the club, we're working on a new routine for tonight." Zayn said. "Oh, yeah, um-" "Hey, I see the stress. Stop. Get a babysitter and I'll see you in a few hours." Zayn rubbed Niall's shoulder and walked to the door. "Bye Theo!" Zayn waved and Theo hugs him. When Zayn walked out the door Niall was already ringing Harry.

"Hey'ya Horan. How's the Malik residence?"
"Fine. Theo fucking loves him. But I have work tonight. Can you-"
"Yes. We'll watch him. Although, Louis is a little ill so I'll be in charge."
"Please don't brainwash my nephew."
"Listen, Neil WhoreAne, I happen to love  Theo and I will get him to like The Spice-"
"Uhg. I love you, Haz."
"I love you too, Blondie."
"I'll drop him off at seven."
"See you then."

             Niall walked into the doors of the club and the line was already starting to get long at the entrance. Theo was with Harry and Niall felt so much better now that it was under control for the moment. He walked to the bar and switched spots with Jaden (who worked the shift before him).

           Niall filled a few glasses, got hit on, got yelled at, and spilled a few drinks. But what was new? Niall cleaned off a few glasses as his eyes watched the way one of the stoppers' hips moved and he groaned. God this job was hell for his dick. "I would like two vodka shots, please." A familiar voice says. He looked up and his lips pressed into a thin line.

           "Josh." Niall said as he filled Josh's drinks. "What are you doing here?" Niall asked and Josh smiled. "Dealing. Zayn needed some Molly and I needed some cash." Josh chugs the two drinks and Niall wasn't even surprised at the reason. "How are you and Kane?" Josh asked and Niall stops cleaning glasses for a second. "We're not together." Niall said and continued like it didn't bother him.

           "Pity." Josh frowned and Niall tried to stay calm. "I'm sorry, Niall." Josh said finally and Niall watched his frown. "I'm sorry I got you high." He added and Niall shrugged. "I probably needed it." Niall just let it go and Josh chuckled. "I never told you something I've been meaning to," Josh said and Niall looked at the whites of his eyes that were bloodshot.

            "You're high. Great." Niall rolled his eyes and Josh rolled his back. "I'm still aware of what I'm saying. I'm not a rookie smoker." Josh said and took another shot that Niall poured. "But, I've gotta tell you something." Josh took another one and Niall stopped pouring due to policy. "I have a little crush on you," Josh admits with a chuckle and Niall's eyebrows furrowed.

              "You're straight, Josh." Niall laughed seeing he was probably tipsy. "I'm bisexual, my friend." Josh says as he watched Niall pour others' drinks. "You've always dated girls since we met." Niall crossed his arms and Josh snorted. "I haven't dated any guy since highschool." Josh played the same smirk and Niall was getting tired of it.

             "I'm sorry, Josh, I don't like you in that way." Niall shook his head and Josh laughed. "Oh, I know. But I had to tell you before I left for America for a few months." Josh hummed and Niall was already tired of his presence.

             "Right, well, you best get packing." Niall points at the door and Josh throws his hands up defensively. "I'm gone." Josh laughed as he walked out. Niall looked up at the stage and it was Zayn's crew of "police officers" grinding on different men. Niall watched the way Zayn's hips rolled on the pole and Niall watched every little move he made.

             Zayn sent Niall a wink and Niall turned a shade of pink and continued to clean the glasses. "Hey, Blondie!" One of the old perverted men yell. Niall groaned and poured him another beer. "I know where y'er hands could be goin." He grabbed Nialls wrist and Niall gasped. "Let go of me." Niall tried to pull but the man laughed.

              "Let him go, or you'll be kicked out." A deep voice says and the man lets go. Niall looked up at one of the security guards who had thankfully been there. "Thank you." Niall breathes and the guard smiled. "Anything for Zayn's boyfriend." He winked and Niall's mouth dropped. "Oh no, I'm no-" Niall stopped the sentence once the officer left.

God, what he wouldn't do to go home.

             "And I thought that he was going to rape me." Niall was explaining to Zayn as he did the dishes. Zayn sat on the table and smoked a cigarette. "I wouldn't have let that happen. I have people." Zayn said and Niall just stopped talking from exhaustion. Suddenly there was a cry from Theo's room and Niall whined.

          "He probably is having a nightmare." Zayn puts the fag out and walked out of the kitchen. Niall couldn't have been more thankful for Zayn at the moment. As Niall finished up he last few dishes he went to check on Zayn and Theo. "Hey, I have---" Niall stopped and looked at the two boys asleep in the floor (God knows how Zayn managed that) and there was a book laying on Zayn's stomach.

            Niall placed the book on Theo's bed and threw a blanket over the two boys. He switched the light out and walked into his room. "God." Niall breathes as he laid down. He closed his eyes and thought to himself that he would kill for his mothers encouraging words. Or Greg's wisdom. But now? He had a four year old, bills to pay, and a stripper fucking him every other night.

          He grabbed a pillow and groaned into it. He just needed a weeks worth of sleep and for everything to be okay again. Niall wished he had never came home for that stupid break. He wished that none of this ever happened. He wished he could go back and change it. But he knew he couldn't.

And a little part of him was okay with that.