☡ chapter seventeen ☡

A/n: Kane is in the multimeida. 👅💦

warning: partial Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. Includes cross dressing (somewhat) and a little Daddy!kink

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS.
(sorry for any misspells)
word count: 2,158
____________________________

Liar.

Niall had just gotten back from a day out with the boys and now sat in his bed infuriated at Josh at the moment. Josh told Niall  that he  had stolen his weed. Everyone saw Josh get Niall high. Niall failed a drug test and got kicked off the Football team.

         "I can't fucking believe you lied to me." Niall laughed bitterly as he tried to walk away from the bloke. Josh stepped in front of Niall and Niall groaned. "Niall, I'm sorry I-" "Piss off." Niall hissed and Josh watched the boy walk away. Josh felt the anger rise within him.

        "You don't want to piss me off, Horan!" Josh shouts and Niall stopped dead in his tracks. "Or what?" Niall crossed his arms and Josh looked Niall in the eyes. Niall hadn't seen this side of Josh before. "How the fuck do you think I know Zayn? He buys drugs from me. I can make him disappear very quickly then- BAM. No more Zayn." Josh smirked.

        "Some friend." Niall scoffed and began to walk away. "Just forget it happened and I'll think about letting you see Zayn." Josh said and Niall spun around. "You're not my custodial parent." Niall shook his head. "Your right. Yours is in a coma." Josh sneered. Niall lost it. He balled his fist back and suddenly he was being jerked back.

      "Let it go," A familiar voice says and Niall turns around to Kane. "Oh, your boyfriend." Josh looked at his nails and Kane grabbed his hand. "You're lucky I'm nice enough to shut my mouth about Zayn-- oops." Josh smiled sarcastically and walked out of the room.

      "I thought you quit hooking up with him?" Kane questioned. "I did. I promise." Niall lied and kissed Kane's cheek. "You look mad, babe." Kane held Niall's hand and Niall rolled his eyes. "You have no fucking idea." Niall rants stressfully and Kane listened. Niall looked over at Kane's hair and stopped. "You dyed it." Niall noticed the blond was now a dark brown, maybe black.

        Kane placed the hood on his jacket over his hair. "Yeah, I wanted something different. Plus, this is my natural colour. Liam hated it." Kane frowned. "Hey," Niall walked closer and pushed his hands through Kane's hair, "I think it's sexy." Niall mumbled and Kane looked at Niall intently. Niall felt Kane's soft lips against his and he nearly squeaked. Their first kiss.

       But the thing was, Niall didn't feel adrenaline. Not like he did with Zayn. He felt the butterflies for Kane, but Niall just told himself it was because he and Kane weren't having any sexual intercourse. Niall felt his cheeks heat when they pull apart. "We should shut the door," Kane held Niall's hand and Niall just nodded.

       "Bye Louis, by Harold." Kane laughed at the two boys as Niall walked Kane outside of the door. "I love your friends." Kane was just know calming down. "Yeah, they're something else." Niall was in a rush to go in, and Kane found it odd. "What's up?" Kane asked worriedly. "It's nothing, I swear. I just- I gotta go." Niall hurried and Kane tries to kiss him but he dodged it.

        "You are not." Kane crossed his arms and Niall whined. "Please don't do the face." Niall begged and Kane poked his bottom lip out and Niall groaned with frustration filling his groan. "I lost." Niall said to himself as he kissed Kane's lips slowly. "See you later." Kane chuckled and left Niall with one last peck.