☡ chapter fifteen ☡

A/n: *looks up night changes acoustic video* *pauses it 4 seconds in* *cries*

Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. xx

SURPRISE UPDATE BITCHES

word count: 2,392
____________________________

Quiet.

Niall kept reminding himself to be quiet as he walked into his dorm. He looked on the bed next to his and saw that it was empty. Josh was out.

        "Fucking hell." Niall breathes out and shut the door. "You really shouldn't swear like that for no reason," a voice cuts him off and Niall jumped. "Zayn? What the hell are you doing here?" Niall asked and Zayn chuckled. "'Wasn't that hard to find your dorm and to make sure Josh was out." Zayn shrugs and saunters over to Niall's bed.

        "Okay, but like I asked, what the hell are you doing here?" Niall repeats the question and Zayn gave Niall a look. "You looked absolutely delicious today, love," Zayn stood up and walked to Niall, "you looked so.. so fuck-able." Zayn whispered in Niall's ear and Niall's cheeks heat as the blood rushed downstairs.

        "But you let Kane touch you like that? That, I'm afraid, will just not do." Zayn shook his head and tsk'ed. "You're the one who gave me a boner." Niall said under his breath and Zayn smiled. "I bet I can give you another one... without even touching you." Zayn challenged and Niall sat on his bed and laughed. "Doubt it." Niall said and Zayn kept the same smirk.

         "Keep in mind, my dear," Zayn started As he took his shirt off and Niall's mouth literally watered, "I'm a stripper."

        Zayn's jeans hung low to show off his v-line and he undid his belt. Niall felt his dick swell in his pants and he groaned when Zayn walked even closer to him. "All I had to do was strip." Zayn laughed this time and straddled Niall.

         Zayn grabbed Niall's hands and rubbed then up and down his body making Niall bite his lip. "Your going to have to be very, very quiet." Zayn whispered and Niall reached his hand into Zayn's pants. Zayn gasped in shock and pleasure when Niall reached his semi-hard erection.

         Zayn pressed his head to Niall's as his lips parted when Niall rubbed Zayn through the material of Zayns trousers. Niall glanced up and watched Zayn's head fall back a bit as he rolled his hips into Niall's hand. "This whole control thing is fun." Niall comments making Zayn give a short chuckle. "Don't get used to it, babe." Zayn pushed Niall back and grunts.

            Niall let Zayn remove his shirt and chains as Zayn pulled him into a heated kiss. Zayn let his hips grind on Niall's as tension got more sexual. Zayn pulls back and fumbled with Niall's belt, making it come loose. "All fours." Zayn snarled and Niall knew that was the position where he gets his ass torn inside out.

        Once all clothes were removed, Zayn had no trouble with lubing everything up and taking Niall raw again. "No condom?" Niall asked. "None needed." Zayn slapped Niall's arse, earning a whine from that. Zayn puts his head at the tip of Niall's hole and took no time with easing in. Niall was loose, Zayn was pissed, and they were needy.

       "GO-" Niall was muffled by Zayn's hand and Zayn pressed all the way in by leaning over to Niall's ear eating up a whimper from the boy. "I said, be fucking quiet." Zayn snapped and Niall nodded. Zayn removed his hand and placed his hands on Niall's hips. He enjoyed the feeling a little before pulling Niall's hips upward and then back down onto his cock.