|Round 4|CLOSED| Wishmist @fabulousace

{Names used: None}

Brown she-cat with bright green eyes.

She is usually excited and speaks before she thinks. She is difficult to work with during training as she gets distracted easily.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Wishleaf {notyourservant} - Green eyes.

[2] Wishspark {TheLadyAvanne} - Enthusiasm and easily distracted.

[3] Wishhope {Hurricane_The_Cubone} - Hoping that a cat will listen to what she stands up for.

[4] Wishthought {lagiacrus123} - Wishful, quick thinking and imagination during training.

[5] Wishsky {Cedarwolf77} - Often distracted.

[6] Wishfeather {Hollyfrost_1} - None.

[7] Wishleap {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Leaps into excitement.

[8] Wishwhisper {LongWhisker_DaGreat} - Gets distracted easily.

[9] Wishstone {Psshaw} - Hard to work with, like a stone.

[10] Wishwater {Tigris_Dei} - Water flows freely and sparkles in the sun.

[11] Wishbreeze {Hollyleaf-Fan2003} - Gets distracted easily.

[12] Wishgaze {Amethystpelt} - Easily distracted and her gaze flickers from one thing to another.

[13] Wishmoon {Snowstar2219} - Being excited most of the time.

[14] Wishsight {16hawkgirl16} - None.

[15] Wishflame {Frostfern10} - 'Flame' represents her being excited, impulsive and the fact that she gets distracted easily.

[16] Wishlight {DoctorPickles1087} - Has light inside of her that brightens her up.

[17] Wishlake {Rosehoneyloin} - Difficult personality and bright green moss-like eyes.

[18] Wishsprout {Blossomstream} - Excited and springs up, hard to work with.

[19] Wishflight {LyLon14} - Excited and seems to be flying.

[20] Wishsun {Soaringmoon} - Excited and gets distracted, like how sun gets into one's eyes.

[21] Wishspring {Starflower6} - Her energy springs up when she is excited.

[22] Wishbubble {PebbleHeartLove} - Bubbles are energetic, floating all over; can be quite distracting.

[23] Wishsong {Midnightwolf-} - Carried off as a song. Hard to work with when thinking of it.

[24] Wishface {JayfeatherCat7} - None.

[25] Wishmist {fabulousace} - Excited and energetic. Hard to see through mist and will require a hardworking, loyal, determined cat to see her true features like great fighting and hunting skills.

[26] Wisheyes {TheCrystalTorch} - None.

[27] Wishheart {xX-Red-Xx} - Speaks with her heart.

[28] Wishflower {KiriaAndPurple} - None.

[29] Wishblaze {-_JadeDragon_-} - Like a blaze of fire, she is excited and always heated up, but can blaze down wrong paths and end up in trouble.

[30] Wishbloom {belovedpicese} - None.

[31] Wishstorm {_NightLeaf} - Exciting when a storm starts, but sometimes stops suddenly, getting distracted. Eyes are green like leaves that get blown around in the exciting storm.

[32] Wishwing {darkmagicdragon} - Able to take flight with her words and speak without thinking. Brown like a brown bird wing.

[33] Wishcall {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Talks a lot and is kind. Things 'calls' her attention easily.

[34] Wishflash {AnimalLover71} - Imagines things quickly.

[35] Wishscratch {Echoblaze19} - Represents her tendency to speak before thinking and how she can get distracted by a squirrel scratching a tree.

{WINNERS}

1 - Wishmist {fabulousace} +3 points

2 - Wishflame {Frostfern10} +2 points

3 - Wishsun {Soaringmoon} +1 point