« Round 6: Scoreboard/Updates »

Thank you for participating in Round 6 of my Name That Apprentice! Here are the results:

In 1st place:

None

In 2nd place:

Kyarastar12 - 12 points

Frostfern10 - 12 points

In 3rd place:

smiley_the_pessimist - 10 points

In 4th place:

ApplecharmStarhorse - 6 points

Others:

Skalya - 5 points

Midnightwolf- - 5 points

_Macchie_ - 5 points

2000AncientMew - 4 points

Dovewing_is_boss - 4 points

Murderouskitten5670 - 4 points

ApplecharmStarhorse - 4 points

Brook_in_the_Meadow - 4 points

twentyoneproblems - 4 points

Honeyfern0308 - 3 points

TeleportingEnderman - 3 points

UntoldTa1es - 2 points

OwlDaughter - 2 points

BrambleClan_Warriors - 2 points

TheLadyAvanne - 2 points

Willowmyth - 2 points

Heatherstorm - 1 point

marshmallowpaws - 1 point

Tigris_Dei - 1 point

IamDapplepelt - 1 point

willowstarof_skyclan - 1 point

Winners, please PM me to claim your prizes. If you do not respond in two days, your prizes will be terminated. I need to keep this organised to prevent confusion.

First place:

• A shoutout on my message board.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one/two of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

Second place:

• A shoutout on my message board.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

Third place:

• A shoutout on my message board.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

Fourth place:

• A shoutout on my message board.

A few reminders and updates:

*Please read the whole thing as it contains important notices.

Thank you everyone for all their support! I would've never thought that my Name That Apprentice would be so popular. There have been new players playing, and I welcome you to my game!

I designed my game in a way for it to stand out, by allowing players to give reasons for a name they choose. It helps me understands why the name is chosen and how one views it. Of course, it is optional.

I'm thinking of changing the slots to 30. Yes, I know it's a decrease instead of an increase. But you got to understand that I've realised 45 slots for a round is too much. It means people have to come up with too many different suffixes, which results in repetition.

Another thing I would like to say is regarding the entries everyone give. Giving reasons help increase your chances of winning, but it doesn't guarantee that you will win.

The reason has to be relevant to the name, and it has to impress me. Some reasons don't even relate to the name, so I'd suggest everyone to keep that in mind. All the reasons are getting old and boring, so I suggest thinking of new ones.

I'm really grateful for those who continuously inform people of the repeated names. It helps me a lot because I've been getting busier.

I also want to remind everyone that the suffix should be something the cats know, and preferably no 'dream'. I noticed many of you used that suffix, but I'm not accepting it.

If you want to request cats, you may. However, only do it on the request page and nowhere else. Avoid bombarding me with requests as it is hard to keep track.

As I've stated before, I dislike the whole rounds consisting of purely requests. So keep that in mind.

This round has two second place as it is tied. All winners, remember to claim your prizes in two days or it will be terminated. The next round will only start when all winners have claimed their prizes.

I appreciate everyone's support, and I hope you guys will continue supporting this game!

Thank you for reading and happy wattpadding!

~ Skyfrost ❄

Update: Slots will be increased to 40, and the game is back up and running. Round 7 has been restarted.