|Round 8|CLOSED| Minnowstream @ApplecharmStarhorse

{Name used: Minnowtail}

Silver tabby she-cat with icy-blue eyes.

She likes betting on future events, though she usually turns out wrong. She is playful and sweet to her Clanmates, but is not good at fighting.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Minnowwhisker {KiahDavidson} - None.

[2] Minnowstripe {JellieBellie17} - Tabby stripes.

[3] Minnowstream {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Likes to rush to predict future events, but like water against rock, she always misses and turns out wrong. She is kind and eager to rush to help her Clanmates. She is always on the move, avoiding fighting since it is not its forte. Like a minnow in a stream that leaps over obstacles, never fighting them.

[4] Minnowmouse {MrBoxAlpaca} - Mice are usually sweet and playful, and are terrible fighters. Mice may bet where its predator is, but are usually wrong.

[5] Minnowfrost {WarriorCat0731} - Frost allows kits and young cats to know that snow is coming. She is playful and sweet. The colour of her eyes. Frost resembles her failed predictions for the future.

[6] Minnowpath {-Random-Fangirl-} - Bets on the future like choosing a path, be it good or bad.

[7] Minnowleap {Techno_Waffle_Ninja_} - Playful personality. Always leaps to predict the future events.

[8] Minnowrain {ruddergrl} - Like warm rain, she is playful and sweet. Rain passes harmlessly through things like her poor fighting.

[9] Minnowclaw {Sandstorm919} - None.

[10] Minnowgaze {OneOnlyChance101} - Eyes and likes guessing about the future.

[11] Minnowtoes {FanPancake} - Always on her toes, trying to see the future and play with her Clanmates. She is sweet to her Clanmates, and would always be on her toes if it meant that they would be happy. During fights, she is always on her toes, desperately trying to dodge attacks so that she does not have to fight.

[12] Minnowsplash {IamDapplepelt} - Jumps into bets quickly, but her predictions turn out wrong and sprays her wet. She is also playful and happy, like the joy of splashing in a puddle or stream.

[13] Minnowberry {Cinderburr} - Playful and sweet. She does not like fighting.

[14] Minnowbreeze {_And-Peggy_} - Like a gust of wind, she goes through things quickly. Sometimes, a small breeze can symbolise playfulness and positivity, like her personality.

[15] Minnowsong {RiversongOfRiverclan} - Kind and loves every cat.

[16] Minnowheart {Warrior_Cats_FTW} - Sweet.

[17] Minnowpelt {pikachulover0927} - None.

[18] Minnowsoul {InkJay7} - Likes to predict events.

[19] Minnowshine {Soldier_Panthercloud} - Personality shines like fish scales.

[20] Minnowwillow {WolfyWarrior2} - Fun to play with like a willow tree.

[21] Minnowpool {WolfishGamer} - Attempts to predict the future like a medicine cat but is usually wrong. A pool can freeze into ice, like the colour of her eyes.

[22] Minnowjump {Swiftflower} - Playful.

[23] Minnowflash {27Starblaze27} - None.

[24] Minnowrush {acetheoneandonly} - Rushes to bet on the future, as well as to do things like playing. Her icy-blue eyes rush with affection and love for her Clanmates. Her tabby stripes rush down her pelt.

[25] Minnowcreek {megisawsm417} - Passive. Matches eye colour.

[26] Minnowwatcher {ThatCatUnderStars} - Watches the future and foretells its movements like a cat stalking a minnow swimming in a river. She is playful and kind, like minnows rolling in the currents. A minnow who strays from the school often gets caught, resembling her lack of fighting skills.

[27] Minnowsight {Jaysplash43} - Likes to bet on the future.

[28] Minnowcloud {AliceHightoppHatter} - Icy eyes are like the sky's cold winds. She is not good at fighting. Clouds are soft and dance around playfully in the wind. However, a thunderstorm can blow away the clouds.

[29] Minnowwhirl {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Playful but clumsy. She whirls her brain in an attempt to see the future, but does not always get it right.

[30] Minnowdash {fanfictionhaven} - 'Dashes' to place her bets on the future and is friendly to those around her.

[31] Minnowthorn {alow0056} - None.

[32] Minnowwing {ROTGChildOfTheNight} - None.

[33] Minnowwind {HeadToPaw} - Playful and sweet like the wind.

[34] Minnowice {Stormberry169} - Icy-blue eyes and has bad luck on betting.

[35] Minnowriver {Mint779} - Blue eyes. Sweet and playful.

[36] Minnowshade {Luthien04} - When she bets on future events, it usually turns out wrong. She has a personality with many shades.

[37] Minnowstalker {Seikiatsu} - 'Stalks' the future when it comes to betting and for not being the best when it comes to battling.

[38] Minnowleaf {Smokefeather} - Playful like a leaf in the wind. Green is a good-natured colour like her.

[39] Minnowblaze {Frostfern10} - Blaze can turn out wrong.

[40] Minnowfall {I_am_Maplestar} - Likes to take steps ahead, yet falls.

{WINNERS}

1 - Minnowstream {ApplecharmStarhorse} +4 points

2 - Minnowfrost {WarriorCat0731} +3 points

3 - Minnowrush {acetheoneandonly} +2 points

4 - Minnowwatcher {ThatCatUnderStars} +1 point