|Round 3|CLOSED| Hollypatch @IamDapplepelt

{Names used: Hollyflower, Hollyleaf, Hollypelt, Hollytuft}

White she-cat with ginger tabby patches on her face, ears and tail with amber eyes.

She is strong and outgoing, and she will break the warrior code to protect the cats that she loves. She is a very loyal and loving clanmate.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Hollyheart {willowstarof_skyclan} - Will break the warrior code to protect the cats she love.

[2] Hollypatch {IamDapplepelt} - Patched pelt. Represents rocky patches in her life that she will endure.

[3] Hollyspirit {skippypaws101} - Always loyal and kind, like a bright spirit.

[4] Hollyfire {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - Heart is warm like fire, and will defend her Clan mates with the strength and ferocity of fire.

[5] Hollybark {PebbleHeartLove} - The bark always sticks to the tree, representing how she sticks to her Clan, showing her loyalty.

[6] Hollystep {AzureSkies69} - Will step out of her comfort zone to help the cats she love.

[7] Hollystorm {Foxswift} - Will do anything for her loved ones.

[8] Hollyblaze {__Swiftblaze__} - Ginger patches and how she will protect the cats she loves with a burning passion.

[9] Hollythorn {wooffire3321} - Will protect her Clan mates and would break the warrior code to do so, like thorns protecting berries.

[10] Hollyfeather {TheFrogg} - Sticks to the Clan like a feather on a bird's wing.

[11] Hollyshine {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Bright, warm and loving, just like the sun's rays.

[12] Hollystripe {Lurking_HideBehind} - Tabby tail.

[13] Hollystream {Soaringmoon} - Strong and outgoing, like a strong stream. Will break the warrior code if required, just like how a stream would break a rock that is in its way.

[14] Hollymoon {Bluestar2442} - None.

[15] Hollyflame {TheLadyAvanne} - Ginger patches on fur. Strong and outgoing, her heart burns like a flame. She will do anything to protect the ones she loves, even if it means breaking the warrior code.

[16] Hollyember {Kyarastar12} - Eyes are like embers and shows living proof of her flame like spirit in her and the warmth in her heart. Shows her loyalty to the Clan and how she is like a blazing fire, protecting her Clan. Ember also shows her strong spirit to break the warrior code for love.

[17] Hollysight {16hawkgirl16} - None.

[18] Hollysnow {Warriors-Madness} - White fur.

[19] Hollysoul {runningnose_} - Her soul shines like a flame to protect her friends.

[20] Hollydash {-Starglazer-} - Dashes and breaks the warrior code sometimes just to make sure her loved ones are safe.

[21] Hollypool {TheEntireStarClan} - Calm and loyal to her Clan, never leaving and always helping like the Moonpool.

[22] Hollystrike {_StrikeDapple_} - Will strike out for the ones she loves.

[23] Hollysplash {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Will use herself like water to splash over danger, even if it means breaking the warrior code. She will help her loved ones from danger.

[24] Hollyberry {Frostfern10} - Stays on the plant like a berry to a bush and if needed, she would break away from it.

[25] Hollystem {Echoblaze19} - Represents how she can be strong, but also break off to protect the ones she loves, like a stem breaking off the flower.

[26] Hollysong {WolfSinOfHatred} - Loves and cares about her Clan mates.

[27] Hollylight {-_JadeDragon_-} - Will shine like a light through the shadows to save her loved ones.

[28] Hollydapple {allieb108} - None.

[29] Hollybreeze {Blossomstream} - Would break the warrior code like a breeze breaking a stem.

[30] Hollyfrost {Long-Blonde-Hair} - Strong and will break the warrior code, like how ice is able to break a rock or tree.

{WINNERS}

1 - Hollypatch {IamDapplepelt} +3 points

2 - Hollyflame {TheLadyAvanne} +2 points

3 - Hollyfrost {Long-Blonde-Hair} +1 point