|Round 3|CLOSED| Mistflower @JewelHeartxx

{Names used: Mistcloud, Mistmouse, Mistpelt}

White she-cat with brown blotches and light blue eyes.

She is kind, caring, very honest and friendly. She wishes to become a medicine cat.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Mistwish {Soaringmoon} - Wishes to become a medicine cat.

[2] Mistflower {JewelHeartxx} - Kind and caring nature blooms throughout her Clan.

[3] Mistheart {belovedpicese} - Kind and caring personality.

[4] Mistfrost {TheCrystalTorch} - Eyes.

[5] Mistsong {Frostfern10} - Feelings and personalities can be conveyed through a song, like a wish to be a medicine cat.

[6] Mistwing {attack0on0phandoms} - Able to take on anything and will take flight. Wants to be a medicine cat.

[7] Mistspot {LongWhisker_DaGreat} - Brown blotches.

[8] Mistdrift {Smokefeather} - Lighthearted side of her and her wishes to drift into the spot of a medicine cat.

[9] Miststorm {WarriorTerritories} - Eyes.

[10] Mistleaf {Starflower6} - Wishes to become a medicine cat.

[11] Mistspirit {LillyCombs} - None.

[12] Mistblossom {Warriors-Madness} - Sweet personality.

[13] Mistpool {kitten_love833} - Eyes look like frozen pools.

[14] Mistsparkle {Sushicatz} - Stars sparkling reflects off her beautiful eyes. Pretty pelt.

[15] Mistbud {TheEntireStarClan} - Wants to be a medicine cat. Kind and sweet.

[16] Mistshine {Echoblaze19} - Kind, caring, honest and friendliness like a warm ray of sunshine; can be warm and pure, caring, friendly and honest.

[17] Mistpath {Willowmyth} - Chooses the path of a medicine cat.

[18] Mistdrop {AnimalLover71} - None.

[19] Mistdream {Poppypelt13} - Dreams of becoming a medicine cat. Medicine cats often have mysterious dreams.

[20] Mistflight {PebbleHeartLove} - Wants to 'fly' off and be a medicine cat. Mist 'flies' in the air. Birds are caring creatures and they fly.

[21] Mistfeather {JoyBug14} - None.

[22] Mistgaze {Hollyleaf-Fan2003} - Light blue eyes.

[23] Mistrunner {Hollyfrost_1} - None.

[24] Mistsplash {TheLadyAvanne} - Splashes of brown and blue eyes. Kind and caring personality.

[25] Mistriver {KtheButterfly} - Eyes.

[26] Mistlily {Bluestar2442} - None.

[27] Mistoak {acwallin} - Colour and refers to her wish of becoming a medicine cat. A cat to lean on, like one would lean on an oak.

[28] Mistmoon {Surullinen} - Medicine cats' connection to stars.

[29] Misttrickle {Blossomstream} - Gentle personality.

[30] Mistfall {Spottedrain1} - Eyes as blue as a clear stream with a small waterfall. Calm and gentle personality, like a calm waterfall.

{WINNERS}

1 - Mistflower {JewelHeartxx} +3 points

2 - Mistsong {Frostfern10} +2 points

3 - Mistblossom {Warriors-Madness} +1 point