« Rules and Extras »

1) Each person may only comment only one name each time.

2) Do not repeat the same names. If someone commented a name you were thinking of putting down, choose another.

3) Do not spam in the comments. You will be ignored and reported.

4) Be polite to each other. If you didn't win, do not rage and curse at the winner. Likewise, if you won, do not boast excessively about it in the comments. However, you are allowed to say that you've won. Just don't be cocky about it. Encourage each other and make new friends. :)

5) Try avoiding the use of common suffixes. (Fur, pelt, claw, heart, etc) You can still use them if you want to, but still, try being creative and think of interesting names!

6) Do not use the prefix of a certain round as the suffix. Example: Leafpaw - Leafleaf.

7) Do not use names from the original series.

8) Anyone can requests names for the next round. Only on the request page.

9) I will update this whenever I think it is suitable, so watch out for when it happens!

10) Please do not steal the names that others came up with unless you have their permission.

11) If you change your username, please tell me. It'll be confusing if you don't.

12) This is Name That Apprentice, not Name That Tribe Cat. Do not give me a tribe name as it will not be tolerated.

13) This is Name That Apprentice, so do not give the suffixes "star" or "kit". Stay reasonable.

14) Like the previous rule, stay reasonable. Do not give me suffixes like "crystal", "beam" and "dance".

15) Have fun!

Extra information

I would like to address that when naming an apprentice, try leaving reasons why you chose that name - it increases your chances of winning that round.

Also, I've decided to break the rounds into more detailed rounds. Each name after this post will have an indication of which round it is on. For example: |Round 1|OPEN| Shatteredpaw

Each round will have 10 smaller rounds each. After each round, the first place winners get +2 points, and the second place winners get +1.

Naturally, the person who gets the most number if points at the end of each major round will win a prize.

Yes, I've decided to give prizes now. Many of you might think it's boring without prizes, because there won't be a point in participating without them.

First place:

• A shoutout in my bio for three days.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one/two of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

Second place:

• A shoutout in my bio for a day.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

Please do spread this around, so more people can play! Do remember to check the names before you to ensure that your name you've chosen has not been repeated.

Since there will be irregular updates, I will try to be as fair as possible to those who does not have the same timezone as me.

I will update at different times, preferably twice a day. Please check this book regularly for updates. I will try posting the message in my message board every time I update, but I'd rather avoid that as it messes up the board.

Remember you can only comment one name. Also, any violation of rules will result banning from future games until I see fit.

Most importantly, I hope everyone will have fun! If you still feel that this is boring, please inform me! You could point out the flaws in this system so that I can improve this for everyone.

Feel free to post comments about your doubts or questions. I will answer them as soon as possible.